Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

sorry for the off topic,but i think the breds are releasing.

555088-023

BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE
FOOTWEAR
Spring 2014 catalogue
30/9/2013 - 18/12/2013 release date

and here is the link already up on finishline

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod733020

please tell me im not wrong,because there are no pictures on the swoosh account and i cant figure it out 100%.

p.s.CHECK THE COLOR CODE. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
IDK why I can't just be in this thread when a link like this gets posted |I

Check on Thursday or Friday. They might be adding a few sizes, they said it will not be all sizes because they want to be sure to fulfill all orders but they will know later this week. I emailed them with a bunch of questions to make sure there's no sudden price change like Heart and Sole.

Last edited:

555088-023

BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE
FOOTWEAR
Spring 2014 catalogue

please tell me im not wrong,because there are no pictures on the swoosh account and i cant figure it out 100%.

p.s.CHECK THE COLOR CODE.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
It says leather/nubuck upper I hope that doesn't mean they will turn out like the "flu game" 12s

555088-023

BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE
FOOTWEAR
Spring 2014 catalogue

I guess it wasn't too early. Perfect timing :smokin

i believe it's a generic description that fnl uses. fnl has the same description for the royals:

Description

Style: 555088 085
Men's Air Jordan Retro I High OG Basketball Shoes

Classic or fresh? Now you don't have to choose with the Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Men's Shoe. The combination leather and Nubuck upper is teeming with old-school style and the signature logo at the side gives a shout out to one of the greatest of all time. And because a timeless look goes even better with superior comfort, this kick is outfitted with modern features like a cushy Air-Sole unit in the heel and deep flex grooves that move in stride with you

Last edited:
Yea and it's just strange that they would have a link to a shoe that comes out in 2014 already. I think they come out holiday season but doesn't explain the nubuck part tho 
tired.gif

Yea and it's just strange that they would have a link to a shoe that comes out in 2014 already. I think they come out holiday season but doesn't explain the nubuck part tho 
tired.gif

Hopefully the nubuck thing is just a generic description. They should be true to OG form. That's the theme they're going with this year

First thing I seen.

I thought the breds were scheduled for a holiday release this year.

it is a holiday release,check the dates dont mind the spring 2014 tag on these,nike always messes up their catalogues like that.date is for this years holidays though... :smokin :smokin :smokin

Maybe they thought to push the 1s over to next year and drop breds allstar weekend like the royals were. Not sure why people dont think companies can change up plans.

The description is generic from the 2001 description, just like the Royals, which had a nubuck swoosh.

That is the product code I was given in reference to my confirmation post on last Sunday in this thread. Everything is still the same, except the blogs didn't post it up like I thought they would by the end of the week because the date is still not completely nailed down. I was told it would have been by last Wednesday, but it wasn't because of two other big releases they are still swapping around release dates on.

Last edited:
A n nTSF employee told me that the temporary store will not be carrying New Jordans...I was told that when the temporary store first opened and so far it has held true

555088-023

BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE
FOOTWEAR
Spring 2014 catalogue

great post. confirms it :smokin
bred 1s and i'm done w/ Js...

Back
Top Bottom