Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

That's what's up JonDoom! That's a wild story man. Happy for ya, sounds like a great connect to have if he moved all the way out there just to sell shoes and gets em early for US retail, must be gettin it! LOL and ending up with TWO pairs early at retail because you knew him...that's a great deal (Especially with how hard he's taxing in the CL ad) Just curious, and I understand if you don't want to share, but did the box have the MSRP tag on it, or was it left off with a smooth edge? Congrats on the come up.
Thanks bro! Yeah I know he's price is high ahaha I asked him why he priced it like that and he said he's just going with what he sees. He's a nice guy though, doesn't care too much for profit so I'm sure he could be talked down about 30-50 bucks if you really tried ahaha he was one of my best friends before and always hooked up everybody on the basketball team with shoes because he knew some people. Never really asked him about it so I don't know how he had all the hookups back then. Anyway, he brought me to his place to pick up the shoes and I noticed some of the boxes had msrp tags and some didn't, and some were falling off. I'm guessing they just came off since that always happens to me when I move my shoe boxes around. Thanks again for the kind words. Hope NT fam are able to grab their pairs for retail too!

There's nothing OG "high" about these. I also lined up my Royals with the DMp Celtics for high cut comparison. It's the same damn height!!

i hope everyone's gonna be clicking on the 3's on RD first.  make room for those of us who actually want these

so i was looking at my royals the other dy thinking man these things are more like mids rather hightops .... whats the case for these? will they be higher than bmp pack

theyre pretty high compared to my OG 1's theyre just slightly lower

im bout to go get my pair tommorow. Can't wait!
Where you copping from?

The more pictures I see the more I realize how pissed I'm gonna be if I miss these. I really hope they release a decent amount of these, if this is another black patent release I'm gonna flip out. I'm glad to see them coming out early and all the resellers having them stocked gives me comfort that they produced a decent amount.

I knew it. From the pics it seemed like it was lower cut. IDK what the cut off for high/mid/low is tho. To me the IIIs, IVs, and Vs are mids anything higher is high top anything lower is low top. When people call the XIs and Is mids i think "wtf?"

I already locked down my pair a few days ago and I was trying to find one for my brother and I came across this ad. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/clo/3803750143.html
I was interested because he said he could meet up now and sell them. I let him know that I just wanted to check them out before I purchased them. He said that's cool and we scheduled a meet up. So I'm at the place just sitting around and I see an old buddy of mine from high school. We catch up a little and then I ask him, "What're you doing here?" Since we went to high school about 500 miles away from where I'm currently located. He said he lives here now and he's here selling shoes. Turns out he was the guy I was supposed to meet up and now he's my new connect! He hooked me up with two pairs for retail and now I can just relax and focus on the restock 
pimp.gif

Wow... interesting.. I'm flying out to LAX tomorrow night and will be staying out there for the weekend... I wouldn't mind scooping a pair up if he has them :smokin how far is Riverside from LAX Airport? You think you could put me through with him? :smokin

I need your help NT Bros! What would be a fair trade for my royals??? I'm looking for a pair of blk toes?? How much cash should I be asking for on top of da blk toes???
Even trade since they both retail at $140. Don't let the hype and limited release get to you. LOL 
roll.gif

i cant wait to grab these next weekend, these are straight sex. with these, my custom black/golds, Banneds, Royals, and 94 Chicagos im pretty much set :smokin:smokin

Back
Top Bottom