Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Wow... interesting.. I'm flying out to LAX tomorrow night and will be staying out there for the weekend... I wouldn't mind scooping a pair up if he has them :smokin how far is Riverside from LAX Airport? You think you could put me through with him? :smokin

you're looking at a 40-45 minute drive without any significant traffic. Depends on the time of the day.

I don't get when people ask where you copped Jordan's early. Maybe one of the worst questions to ask. Right up there with what time does NDC release?

Wow... interesting.. I'm flying out to LAX tomorrow night and will be staying out there for the weekend... I wouldn't mind scooping a pair up if he has them
smokin.gif
how far is Riverside from LAX Airport? You think you could put me through with him?
smokin.gif
riverside is about 40 minutes away from la. hit him up through the ad and tell him I sent you. 

I found a pair for $220 shipped but I think imma pass and save $70 and cop at retail, it seems like more pairs of these are floating around than other OG pairs. I could be wrong though

I found a pair for $220 shipped but I think imma pass and save $70 and cop at retail, it seems like more pairs of these are floating around than other OG pairs. I could be wrong though

This post reminds me of what we were saying in the royal thread before the infamous release :lol:

$70 for peace of mind though man?...mad worth it. hype will only grow.

Last edited:
Even if people were saying that, we weren't seein anyone get pick ups early and especially already laying claim to 2-3 pairs. Hopin we all end up like dat!

FMLLL, NikeChicago isn't getting them?!?! x____x *forever sad*

Def gonna kill this RSVP regardless doe 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom