Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I don't get when people ask where you copped Jordan's early. Maybe one of the worst questions to ask. Right up there with what time does NDC release?

Good thing I didn't direct the question to you or ask for your unsolicited opinion.

It's a public forum filled with opinionated individuals tho.

Last edited:
Good thing I didn't direct the question to you or ask for your unsolicited opinion.

Usually I don't mind but I understand from the business point of view and they told me not to let the word out..

Advice I will give is this, pull up the sneaker shops in Miami Beach and just pop in and ask if they have them and would let you cop early. If your in Miami Beach or close by its not tough to pull up all the stores and stop by them. Not a long list of stores.

Don't call, u will get shut down. And don't say some guy bought early. You will find the store.

Last edited:
Usually I don't mind but I understand from the business point of view and they told me not to let the word out..

Advice I will give is this, pull up the sneaker shops in Miami Beach and just pop in and ask if they have them and would let you cop early. If your in Miami Beach or close by its not tough to pull up all the stores and stop by them. Not a long list of stores.

Don't call, u will get shut down. And don't say some guy bought early. You will find the store.

Thank you, Sir, I appreciate it.

It's a public forum filled with opinionated individuals tho.

You're right, it's a public forum; however, people love to chime in on questions that weren't directed toward them. Chances are if you at a "public" place like the store and someone gave you their unsolicited 2 cents and you weren't talking to them, you'd probably tell them mind their own business. Unfortunately, there are tons of people with a lot of keyboard courage and feel the overwhelming need to give their opinion on everything. That's a generalized statement isn't directed toward Casper or any other individual for that matter. The person the question was intended for was courteous and said he couldn't say, which is fine and I respect. Additionally, without giving the name of the store he said there aren't many stores that are carrying them, use a little deductive reasoning and physically go into the store and ask vice asking over the phone. I'm sure these forums would run a little smoother if we could rid ourselves of some of the smart ***** and got more genuine answers that are actually helpful. Are some of the responses funny? Of course. But, there a few that use the same ole beat lines and think they're comedians.

Last edited:
I sure hope I can snag these from my current location. Internet can be spotty at times out here. I don't want to miss out on these.

Found a decent price for pre order. Anybody ever use "icy sneakers"? he said they have 100% success rate...

better pre-order price
foreversneakz.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-i-1-retro-black-toe-pre-order
although they didn't come through on black/gold 1s
i've never actually gotten shoes from em.

Found a decent price for pre order. Anybody ever use "icy sneakers"? he said they have 100% success rate...
he uses paypal so you will be covered but no idea if they are really 100% success rate. just be sure to read over the paypal invoice if you go w/ them. was gonna post the link but i'll let the people figure it out.

*if you pm me about it i will just block you* *you have been warned*

he uses paypal so you will be covered but no idea if they are really 100% success rate. just be sure to read over the paypal invoice if you go w/ them. was gonna post the link but i'll let the people figure it out.

*if you pm me about it i will just block you* *you have been warned*

Are you referring to me? Who you plan on blocking?!? lol

Not just that but so much heat dropping that day. I just preordered my black toes for a shot at a second pair of 88s

This is my exact reason for pre order...

For my fellow Vegas peeps, I was at Niketown LV this past weekend. I asked the employee that was cashing me out if they are going to be receiving the black toes. He took out a paper with all their releases coming up and the black toes were on there marked with "a high demand." Hopefully, I can get a pair reserved and just focus and the restocks.

Biggest problem i have with a preorder is having money in paypal tied up all the way through rd with no guarantee. Makes a dent for trying on said day.

Damn..going to be in the bay area during RD and Niketown SF not getting them? BOO! I guess its online or bust for these.

Back
Top Bottom