Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Exactly, I hardly pay resale, and these were my first pre order...but when you really want something, you gotta do what you gotta do...
Agreed. If something is your grail, you will show why it's your grail. That your willing to go the extra mile for them. Now if it's just to get some Instagram likes.. A change in priorities is in need.

Too many cats on here worried about what others do with their money...let's be real all of us on here spend way too much on kicks, so it's a little hypocritical for cats on a sneaker forum(some with 100+ collections) trying to clown another man for what he spends on a particular shoe...most of society would think we are all nuts because of what we spend monthly on sneakers...at the end of the day it's all about the sneakers, and to me these are a top 5 release this year...

Knicks what? Sorry new to the sneaker game
Knicks nike air jordan 1's. The person is saying the black toes should have the same production numbers as that shoe that came out in january but way more people are going to want them compared to the knicks.

Knicks nike air jordan 1's. The person is saying the black toes should have the same production numbers as that shoe that came out in january but way more people are going to want them compared to the knicks.
Thanks for the clarification.

My footaction in my local mall is getting them so they might not be as limited as yall think. Last 1s my footaction got was chicagos 
sick.gif
Yeah my local FA got em too..all 18 pairs..

The point was this is the first na 1s they are getting even the celtics were releases at my local footaction. That might mean anything but just thought I mentioned out of all na 1s this year this is the first and only one they are receiving. 

My go to location only got 54 pairs and there will be at least 300-400 people on line for these.

Need them to complete my 2013 JB 1 set which includes Chicago's, Royals, Knicks, Celtics and Black Patents.
Only pairs I got at retail were Chicago and Celtics. In NJ/NY area, way too many people going after too few kicks.
Good possibility I may get shut out and will have to pay reseller prices again. :x

The point was this is the first na 1s they are getting even the celtics were releases at my local footaction. That might mean anything but just thought I mentioned out of all na 1s this year this is the first and only one they are receiving. 

This is promising. I really hope they will be more readily available. I will call my local Fa and see what they are getting as well.

Heard in houston only HoH FTL is getting them that's it, if true, the hype is real on these, don't think champs or anybody else is getting them, might pre order fir $250

Too many cats on here worried about what others do with their money...let's be real all of us on here spend way too much on kicks, so it's a little hypocritical for cats on a sneaker forum(some with 100+ collections) trying to clown another man for what he spends on a particular shoe...most of society would think we are all nuts because of what we spend monthly on sneakers...at the end of the day it's all about the sneakers, and to me these are a top 5 release this year...
THIS

Black toes from osneaker came yesterday.
View media item 416885View media item 416890Anyone else's black toes look like celtics???
All jokes aside, anyone have any advice? I emailed them yesterday morning and filed a PayPal claim. Still haven't heard back from them. So I figured I'd let you guys know osneaker is selling celtics as black toes.

Last edited:
lol at the end of the day we are talking about getting us a pair. Now if you want to bicker and fight about how much you paid for them that's you personally. But in life everything balances out, so what I paid 260 for these pair, in life I have paid way under and in some cases way over, but you cop what you like with what you can afford. For those calling out us for pre ordering for such a high price (retail or bust) then good for you, its a great feeling to get shoes at or below retail. But I love this shoe and I want it and it's in my budget to pay over it before the machine kicks in and drives price up.

I over paid on Bred 11s 280,  but I under Paid on my Big Stage Aways 220 (worn once) and my WC3 88 (220). Life always balances itself as long as you buy what you want and not what "society" tells you you should buy.

LMAO this post is just losing. Quit thinking so highly of yourself that you think a retail or bust post is calling you out. So you can talk about your justifications and preference to pay over retail and it's fine, but others can't talk about their preference for retail or bust, in a very short post that only says "retail or bust"? You lol at people who were discussing their buying preference (bickering and arguing to you) and you make a post exaclty like theirs hahah. Get this outta here.

When is $220 underpaying for a shoe that retails for $200? What world are you in? I got multiple pairs of 88's for the retail price of under $220 and I have a state tax. So no, you didn't underpay there haha. And then you buy a worn shoe for well over retail and call that underpaying too?? Now I am starting
to understand your logic. You consider retail to be the going resell rate. Paying $120 over retail for black toe 1s, plus you paid shipping so probably closer to double retail, is not something a lot of people want to do, what's the big deal? So outside of this post, no one is calling you and your horrible spending habits out.

:rofl: :rofl: #DEAD

View media item 416885View media item 416890Anyone else's black toes look like celtics???
All jokes aside, anyone have any advice? I emailed them yesterday morning and filed a PayPal claim. Still haven't heard back from them. So I figured I'd let you guys know osneaker is selling celtics as black toes.
WOW. So you paid for black toes and they shipped you celtics??? That's why I never encouraged OS. :smh:

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/416885/width/200/height/400
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/416890/width/200/height/400[/
Anyone else's black toes look like celtics???
All jokes aside, anyone have any advice? I emailed them yesterday morning and filed a PayPal claim. Still haven't heard back from them. So I figured I'd let you guys know osneaker is selling celtics as black toes.[/quote]

Laughed harder then I should have. How does osneaker do their preorders? Do they have them in hand?

@engineer I think you did the best you could by opening a claim. If nothing happens then you should try to escalate it once paypal lets you

That was my main concern about osneaker :smh: .. I figured if they ran out of per-orders they would start shipping out Chicago 1s :lol: but damn they sent out CELTICS instead sheesh, they hoodwinked you fam :x ... All you can do is file a claim, hopefully they respond to your email and refund your money ... Was it the $260 or $325 per order ?

Back
Top Bottom