Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Pre ordered for 240, for peace of mind...will try on RD, if I cop I'll flip one for the 240...you cats acting like these will be easily attainable are kidding yourselves...

Not every area is hypebeast crazy over I's. The royals I got were easily attainable, so these should be the same way. I think a lot of you are too dependent on getting kicks online, and would have better success going to the actual store. It's not the winter time, and I'm not even saying camp out for hours. [shrug]

I just hope that some Euro sites have these, US sites never work for me & no way to physical cop em in the state I'm in. I usually catch a bus back to NY for just the 1s release this year but now I work on Saturdays & can't even call out

7 days

excited6.gif

I would pay 220 in a heartbeat for a peace of mind. Jimmies will be rustled if I end up missing out.

lol at the end of the day we are talking about getting us a pair. Now if you want to bicker and fight about how much you paid for them that's you personally. But in life everything balances out, so what I paid 260 for these pair, in life I have paid way under and in some cases way over, but you cop what you like with what you can afford. For those calling out us for pre ordering for such a high price (retail or bust) then good for you, its a great feeling to get shoes at or below retail. But I love this shoe and I want it and it's in my budget to pay over it before the machine kicks in and drives price up.

I over paid on Bred 11s 280,  but I under Paid on my Big Stage Aways 220 (worn once) and my WC3 88 (220). Life always balances itself as long as you buy what you want and not what "society" tells you you should buy.

Not every area is hypebeast crazy over I's. The royals I got were easily attainable, so these should be the same way. I think a lot of you are too dependent on getting kicks online, and would have better success going to the actual store. It's not the winter time, and I'm not even saying camp out for hours. [shrug]

But out here in LA, these resellers run rampant like wild herpes. Camping out at every location, networking with each other to get as many pairs as possible even sending their grannys to get raffle tickets. For the actual working man in LA online is all you got.

But out here in LA, these resellers run rampant like wild herpes. Camping out at every location, networking with each other to get as many pairs as possible even sending their grannys to get raffle tickets. For the actual working man in LA online is all you got.
truf

I have faith in the NT online tip

lol at the end of the day we are talking about getting us a pair. Now if you want to bicker and fight about how much you paid for them that's you personally. But in life everything balances out, so what I paid 260 for these pair, in life I have paid way under and in some cases way over, but you cop what you like with what you can afford. For those calling out us for pre ordering for such a high price (retail or bust) then good for you, its a great feeling to get shoes at or below retail. But I love this shoe and I want it and it's in my budget to pay over it before the machine kicks in and drives price up.

I over paid on Bred 11s 280,  but I under Paid on my Big Stage Aways 220 (worn once) and my WC3 88 (220). Life always balances itself as long as you buy what you want and not what "society" tells you you should buy.

Stop standing up for your right to pay pre order. Who cares. I did the same. It's your money. Wo cares if anyone is calling you out. I'm wearing mine out right now and I'm not thinking damn, I paid 270, why me. I'm thinking damn, Memorial Day weekend is completely free for me and I don't have to worry about anything but drinking, BBQ, sleep, BBQ, drinking, BBQ, drinking, sleep, drinking, BBQ, BBQ, sleep.

Stop worrying about what others think about what you chose to do with your money.

LMAO this post is just losing. Quit thinking so highly of yourself that you think a retail or bust post is calling you out. So you can talk about your justifications and preference to pay over retail and it's fine, but others can't talk about their preference for retail or bust, in a very short post that only says "retail or bust"? You lol at people who were discussing their buying preference (bickering and arguing to you) and you make a post exaclty like theirs hahah. Get this outta here.

When is $220 underpaying for a shoe that retails for $200? What world are you in? I got multiple pairs of 88's for the retail price of under $220 and I have a state tax. So no, you didn't underpay there haha. And then you buy a worn shoe for well over retail and call that underpaying too?? Now I am starting
to understand your logic. You consider retail to be the going resell rate. Paying $120 over retail for black toe 1s, plus you paid shipping so probably closer to double retail, is not something a lot of people want to do, what's the big deal? So outside of this post, no one is calling you and your horrible spending habits out.

My footaction in my local mall is getting them so they might not be as limited as yall think. Last 1s my footaction got was chicagos 
sick.gif

If you want the shoes, buy them! Who cares how much you pay for them or are willing to pay for them

I stay in LB, bro..and only time I order online is from eBay...I get my shoes In store, but my go-to plug isn't getting these and the HoH isnt getting many either, I've done the leg work and the odds of me copping aren't great so I pulled the trigger knowing I'll have my pair...you got your Royals easily? Nice! They were a b**** to cop for me and ended up paying resale before it got out of control...these Shadows and Blk/Reds is all I really care about from JB the rest of the year...

it's important to buy what you love. Nike puts a price on the shoes but to some people that price is a lot higher than what the tag says. For the black toes, if I have to pay over 140 for these, I will. I don't want to but if I have to I will. They are worth more than 140 to me. It's all personal value

it's important to buy what you love. Nike puts a price on the shoes but to some people that price is a lot higher than what the tag says. For the black toes, if I have to pay over 140 for these, I will. I don't want to but if I have to I will. They are worth more than 140 to me. It's all personal value

Exactly, I hardly pay resale, and these were my first pre order...but when you really want something, you gotta do what you gotta do...

Back
Top Bottom