Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Seems like a lot of paranoia in this thread. Still think this will be manageable with a few local spots getting them and numerous online spots to try.
Most shoes I would have to agree, but I have been waiting for this shoe for a long time. And even though there "MAY" be a lot of pair available, in this new market of sneaker heads I have very little trust in securing a pair. 

I don't normally cop a shoe for 260-400, but when I do, I better make sure its dann worth it, and black toes are worth it too me. Just like my Kobe V Big Stages (away and home) :smile:.

Great analysis. Also take into account the hype for the restock that day plus other new releases. Get you spots in order and this release wont be impossible.

I just heard none of the footlockers in my area are getting these on the 25th, none of the restocks either.

Oh boy.

$220 FSR.
Can't say I trust em for sure to come through, can't find anything about em.  PROCEED AT OWN RISK.  Paypal likely, if not, get out there. I've never heard of them, ever.

http://scikicks.bigcartel.com/product/air-jordan-1-blacktoe-preorder

y does the tongue have the jordan logo and not nike air?

y does the tongue have the jordan logo and not nike air?

Obviously not this version.

I would not trust a site that uses a fake shoe for its stock pic....

[quote name="stevesteve72" url="/t/517158/air-jordan-1-high-black-toe-2013/3540#post_17
921116"]Yup, retail or bust[/quote]

THIS

1 store had 12 pair of royals in my city ...

3 stores at the closest mall alone have these... lol .. flood gates are open, JB cashing in on 1 hype

this...

all you preorderjaculators are gonna be bummed when these are a Grape level release
Your dreaming. The US will definately see a ton more retail pairs than with the royals release, but there's 0 chance the numbers of black toes will be anywhere near grape 5, bred 11 etc. numbers

Haha grape level on the 1s smh...they will be easier to get compared to the royals but not that easy. Most nt are not getting these (which should say something). most are just commenting on how all these stores are getting pairs, etc but what really matters is how many. My guess is 1 fsr if they lucky. And when were the grapes easy to get? Morons still paying 225 for them plastic shoes which sold out with the quickness.

Last edited:
I hope there are a ton of these available, a local mom and pop spot that does preorders wants $300 for these. I told them to go to hell, same spot preordered royals for $200, guess they are trying to make up for not raping hard enough on royals.

this...

all you preorderjaculators are gonna be bummed when these are a Grape level release

It only seems that way at the moment but only because it was reported that the number of pairs were shifted to US and less to fforeign countries. ..........because of what happened with the royals.........with the royals there were greater pairs in foreign countries and less in US........imo these will be between royals and knicks numbers

^nice! Ppl are paying that for preorder and not a guareenteed pair! I paid $210 but not guareenteed, I would rather pay 220 and get it over with

$220 shipped is a fine price. I'm always retail or bust, or retail from a friend plus additional shipping or bust. But if you get a pair of these for a cost that will allow you to break even selling for $250 after all fees and shipping to the next guy, then just give it an honest shot on RD and if you get a pair and don't have to hoard away 2 pairs, you'll end up with your pair at retail while not having to worry about the release at all the next 7 days (7 days away!!). Even if you are busy and all that on RD, you can always try to buy online really quick and maybe get lucky.

Pre ordered for 240, for peace of mind...will try on RD, if I cop I'll flip one for the 240...you cats acting like these will be easily attainable are kidding yourselves...

Back
Top Bottom