Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

According to the district manager I spoke to thats been part of all the grand opening for the villas opening with refresh the stock is coming directly from Nike with that information shared those royals are still out there otherwise where would they get them for these refresh that seem to come monthly in chicago. 

de ja vu in this thread. Exactly like the royals original thread.

"These will be easy to cop, stop stressing." (2 weeks before release)

"Hmm, these are not releasing at some stories in my area. WTF?" (10 days before release)

"Uh oh, I'm starting to get worried. I thought I'd have no problem, but its looking bleak. Not sweating it, must be because of chinese new year. These will be easier to cop once that passes." :rofl: (week before release)

"WTF was JB thinking dropping most overseas and keeping these extremely limited here in the states?" SALTYNESS AT ALL TIME LEVELS (release date to now).

"Hmm, these are not releasing at some stories in my area. WTF?" (10 days before release)

"Uh oh, I'm starting to get worried. I thought I'd have no problem, but its looking bleak. Not sweating it, must be because of chinese new year. These will be easier to cop once that passes." :rofl: (week before release)

"WTF was JB thinking dropping most overseas and keeping these extremely limited here in the states?" SALTYNESS AT ALL TIME LEVELS (release date to now).

I thought the royals were easy to get off fnl. Had no idea people wouldve had so much trouble

Mad at villa. Got there first took the ticket; got home looked at it and it says Grade School so i call them and dude said my bad,come early on RD and try to get a men size. Smfh

Mad at villa. Got there first took the ticket; got home looked at it and it says Grade School so i call them and dude said my bad,come early on RD and try to get a men size. Smfh

I thought the royals were easy to get off fnl. Had no idea people wouldve had so much trouble

Thats because you scored. The guy who wins powerball jackpot off a $10 ticket isnt thinking that was hard to do either.

Some get easy confused with luck.

Thats because you scored. The guy who wins powerball jackpot off a $10 ticket isnt thinking that was hard to do either.

Some get easy confused with luck.
The guy who wins powerball jackpot off a $10 ticket usually lost many time before he won so he knows it was not easy...

And It was not that hard to cop a pair of Royal on RD... it was just about fast internet and good timing.

And It was not that hard to cop a pair of Royal on RD... it was just about fast internet and good timing.

=LUCK. Its not like there were 50k+ available to cop online? Weren't most saying sites had less than 100 pairs each? Fast internet made it easier for some, but its still luck when there's not much available.

Copping pre-order = easy (true definition).

=LUCK. Its not like there were 50k+ available to cop online? Weren't most saying sites had less than 100 pairs each? Fast internet made it easier for some, but its still luck when there's not much available.

Copping pre-order = easy (true definition).
Luck is when you were able to cop on your ****** virgin mobile phone in the middle of the desert.

And I didn't say it was easy (true definition of easy is to go to your local sneakers store days after RD, to try a pair and cop it like it was back in the days, pre-orders can be canceled then it's far from easy) but it was not that hard either... and nobody know how many pairs sites had... 

Last edited:
My buddy's footlocker, that did not get Royals, is getting 18 pairs of Black Toes.
This is in a random Midwest town.
These will be more available than Royals.

Pretty simple really. Whatever the problem was that made the royals so tough doesnt exist with these. if u were in on the royals release u would know what was wrong. My city got practically nothing. Where u are depended on how fortunate u were.

Last edited:
Got a few pair on lock. Kids aint on these in the burgh, everyone in line was over 25
U know anywhere other than villa? I had to work and im sure they out of tickets by now. I hit wood street for royals but got shafted.

come on man, dont be that guy

easy to get off FNL? :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

come on man, dont be that guy

easy to get off FNL? :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes

I've honestly only failed once or twice on fnl. They always put the shoes up a few minutes before 8. I just hurry up and check out before the SPA screen shows up.

U know anywhere other than villa? I had to work and im sure they out of tickets by now. I hit wood street for royals but got shafted.

Check Edgewood, I think wood street n eastlib are a wrap.

Last edited:
to the guys telling me i was wrong and that they wouldn't be coming out this year, even when i got a confirmation from someone who runs a store..
HAHA, yessir.  I'd gladly pay for piece of mind and no camping any day for the kicks I want.  Good looking on the Bred 1s

IcySneakers.com has em up for preorder for 210. I copped a pair of grapes off them. They shipped double boxed with reciept. Highly reccomended.

I waited a half hour at the new villa only to find out they only supposedly ran out of tickets after 10 people even though the employee later on said they had 20 pairs. Talk about suspect.

Anyway I scrambled and called another villa and 10 mins later scored two tickets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom