Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Hey Guys- First post here, Just letting you know as I saw someone above post about our website that We may only take a few more for the black toes. If you have any questions regarding our website please contact me here or through the site. Thank you! 

Last edited:
Hey Guys- First post here, Just letting you know as I saw someone above post about our website that we have to raise the price to 220 due to the amount of orders we have been receiving. We may only take a few more for the black toes. If you have any questions regarding our website please contact me here or through the site. Thank you, and hope you aren't turned away by the price raise. 

:lol:

Last edited:
i'll never forgot how I almost got royals , had my size in the cart , had every form filled out and went to click confirm and they were taken out my cart , almost cried

You received orders for an item you had up for sale so you HAD to raise the price? Ummmm no. You chose to raise the price because you saw the customers were willing to buy them at the original price you had listed. You DECIDED that you wanted to make more money off of people because now you realize that you can. You didn't HAVE TO raise the price because something was selling well at the current price. It's your first post here and the first thing you need to know is that you aren't dealing with idiots in here. What a ridiculous first post.

Just saying, you better get your order in now because we will most likely close up spots soon. Thank you.

Last edited:
Heard some places started giving out tickets today :x hope Beverly hands them out on thursday

Hey Guys- First post here, Just letting you know as I saw someone above post about our website that We may only take a few more for the black toes. If you have any questions regarding our website please contact me here or through the site. Thank you, and hope you aren't turned away by the price raise. 

Lmao what a fool

For the Houston fellow saying only hoh "supposedly" footaction willowbrook, and shoe palace but the raffle was today so it's a wrap

Also the attempt to compare timelines of this thread to Royals is not correct at all. Nowhere in the royals threads that were going before RD did you see even one post about pre order sites with pairs in hand to ship right then at specific prices. Nowhere did you see even ONE member post that they had received their pair early. Nowhere did you see anyone post IG and FB pics of resellers/boutiques with stacks of boxes of royals. None of that happened with royals, no one had a pair early for any price in those threads. That is the huge difference. The only people posting the same posts, 1 out of 50 posts, are the guys that got pre orders in already and are trying to justify their purchase to themselves hahaha. And the funniest part is they are making those posts with a pair of black toes sitting next to them....which NO ONE had before the Royal release. I am 100% realistic and you can look at anything I've posted, these will not be easy to get. These are a limited release. But these will be, and have already proven to be, different than the Royals in the US. Limited is limited, and hard to get and not a lot of pairs at any one store and maybe only at a few select stores, but royals were worse than that in the US and we barely got an official Nike press release photo leading up to their release, much less multiple NTers rocking pairs and taking pics two weeks before they release hahahah.

i just dont understand how Niketown CHICAGO of all places will not be getting these. I mean he started his career here in these damn shoes!
Who makes these ridiculous decisions? :smh:

RIGHT THE LEGACY STARTED IN CHICAGO!! SMH at Nike

They don't deserve to get them, they messed up the rsvp for royals by tweeting "Air Jordan 1 Stealth".
People were confused and thought they were joker 1s and while they did admit their mistake. They should have done the rsvp over.

kong, i'm almost conditioned enough now to get through about half your tirade

LOL I'll do cliff notes next time. It isn't anything I'm mad at, the Royals comparison posts are just getting old, and are inaccurate. Shoot I have black toes on the way shipping this week for retail plus $25 and that was never a possibility with Royals.

LOL I'll do cliff notes next time. It isn't anything I'm mad at, the Royals comparison posts are just getting old, and are inaccurate. Shoot I have black toes on the way shipping this week for retail plus $25 and that was never a possibility with Royals.

cool, but...
you're right though (i personally didn't want the royals cause black & blue shoes look like a walking bruise to me but) I was
interested enough in the release to lurk da thread - & they were most definitely a difficult cop on average, many left out
& it can be obnoxious to be dismissive of that, borderline trollish

glad these may be easier for most simply in part cause i like them more than the royals (whether i decide to cop)

Last edited:
When I first got on NT, I used to not say much cuz I was so afraid of saying something stupid and (appropriately) get slayed for it.

Y'all cats sign up and pretty much race to say something stupid.

I used to come on NT for info, but the people that used to provide info have all been shood away or just don't bother. And I ain't eem mad at em. Lets clear a few things up...

The Royal I was NOT an easy cop. If u were able to get a pair at retail with minimal work, that's good! Good for you, but don't be the assclown that throws that in people's faces. That's no bueno. I'm in a fortunate position that I pretty much have access to any/all Jordan releases (no, not the black/holds though), but I'm not insensitive to the struggle.

However, the black toes will NOT be as difficult as the royals. There are simply more black toes in production and they're being made available at more retailers and online stores.

I understand that preorders can be enticing and I'm not mad at anyone that is going to pay be preorder price, but I would encourage everyone to at least TRY to get them at retail.

My bad for writing a book. Good luck to all.

And yes, I have the ticket fort pair in my wallet right now. Peace.

Not too many places my way seem like they will have these....friend of mine said he will sell to me for 210 and I took it, peace of mind I guess

Last edited:
Heres another site taking pre orders if anyone is looking.

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-2013-black-toes

I am gonna try my luck online on RD unless I get an RSVP for NTNY. I have most of the shoes restocking on the 25th anyway. Only ones id wanna try for would be corks, but its nbd. 
Grailstatus is legit. Idk about preorders but I order my Clovers from them on that Friday before and had them at my door the following Monday.

Back
Top Bottom