Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

i'll never forgot how I almost got royals , had my size in the cart , had every form filled out and went to click confirm and they were taken out my cart , almost cried
Same thing happen to me when fnl restock the concords I had them in my cart at 755 est and they wouldn't take my card I was hurt...then I tried to get the bred 11s for my friend same thing happen again smh

Also the attempt to compare timelines of this thread to Royals is not correct at all. Nowhere in the royals threads that were going before RD did you see even one post about pre order sites with pairs in hand to ship right then at specific prices. Nowhere did you see even ONE member post that they had received their pair early. Nowhere did you see anyone post IG and FB pics of resellers/boutiques with stacks of boxes of royals. None of that happened with royals, no one had a pair early for any price in those threads. That is the huge difference. The only people posting the same posts, 1 out of 50 posts, are the guys that got pre orders in already and are trying to justify their purchase to themselves hahaha. And the funniest part is they are making those posts with a pair of black toes sitting next to them....which NO ONE had before the Royal release. I am 100% realistic and you can look at anything I've posted, these will not be easy to get. These are a limited release. But these will be, and have already proven to be, different than the Royals in the US. Limited is limited, and hard to get and not a lot of pairs at any one store and maybe only at a few select stores, but royals were worse than that in the US and we barely got an official Nike press release photo leading up to their release, much less multiple NTers rocking pairs and taking pics two weeks before they release hahahah.

the one reason why we didnt see posts in the royal thread about people getting their pairs early was for one simple reason: Most people didnt expect it to be that crazy of a release, until it got real close to RD. I knew those would be terrible to get, so i copped early (about a week prior to RD) just to secure mine. Then I got lucky and traded XI's for my 2nd pair.

For this release to be relatively easy, and I hate using that word easy because thats not realistic in today's world of copping shoes, we'd legitimately need triple the amount of what we saw from the royals, no? And even that doesnt really make it easy. we're less than a week away and we act like hype doesnt build week of RD. Cats who were not thinking about these will start to take notice and know how much royals are going for and will try to capitalize. Its early people.

I think some of you, and I'm not talking about you Kong (before you type 4 paragraphs blasting me because you think I was referring to you) talk like these will be similar to Chicago #'s. Like apthekid and Green Rhine said, and even you Kong, these will not be easy regardless on whether these will be more available then royals. We all know they will be more available. You have some people here saying their stores are getting 10 pairs this time, when they only had 7 royals, and people get excited with those numbers. I would need to see that store get 20 before I go, yeah, this will be an "easier" cop. I think some peoples experience with Grapes got your minds thinking JB has changed for the better.

We're all speculating, just like what we did in the royals thread, but it was comical how many members with 3+ year join dates who said those would be easy were nowhere to be found and were completely wrong once release date came. And then you had those same clowns talking about "relax everyone! There will be restocks! Its Chinese New Years, so there were shipping issues!" The restock talk was hilarious.

If you REALLY want these, dont be afraid to pull the trigger on those pre-orders. Its your money. I dont care if anyone calls me a pre-orderejaculator, or whatever the hell was said earlier. I dont have connects for Jays and dont have time to do much work to get shoes anymore. I have to pay more to secure my pair (I dont go after every release). Its MY reality.

For the Houston fellow saying only hoh "supposedly" footaction willowbrook, and shoe palace but the raffle was today so it's a wrap
Damn, missed out on that one... I hate going to HoH Galleria. I never have any luck there and waste my time driving from Clear Lake -- fail.

Damn, missed out on that one... I hate going to HoH Galleria. I never have any luck there and waste my time driving from Clear Lake -- fail.
Yeah galleria is usually bs, the supposed release at footaction at willowbrook is fcfs so you still have a chance if true

LMAO as you actually DO type 4 paragraphs to my 2. The "one reason we didn't see many people......is simple" that gave you is NOT the reason at all, sorry. That's just what you think I guess, and it isn't true. Toro 4's have gotten picked up for over a month already, and sellers are all over with huge stocks, but even though it seems like an easy release to get EVERYONE on NT that has a pair now posts their shoes when they get them early. And they would have done so in the Royals thread too, regardless of difficulty expected. We see it in here because people are actually able to get them early, and a lot of people at that. But people did not get Royals early like that. It's hard to believe you got a pair before RD, as hardly any reseller that is legitimately connected got pairs early. I know a guy that buys from the same 2 reps every Nike and JB hyped release, 1,000's of pairs of each shoe, and he got zero Royals. Not comparable at all. And that is one of many reasons why your timeline post is straight up wrong.

And I am a member that has been here many years, but I knew how Roylas were going to be and I posted that they would be limited in that thread. I agree that those other guys were idiots, but they were basing it off of the horrible success of AJ1's that they had seen over the many previous years releases. I didn't go off history though, I went off the current environment and info I knew from Nike about limitedness.

Last edited:
They don't deserve to get them, they messed up the rsvp for royals by tweeting "Air Jordan 1 Stealth".
People were confused and thought they were joker 1s and while they did admit their mistake. They should have done the rsvp over.
Regardless, anyone that wasn't using a bot wouldn't have gotten them. During that time, the RSVP method was bombarded with RSVP bots where they got the RSVPs even though it said stealth and not royal.

i say let's lock this thread and open it again after release date.It will only satisfy more lurkers if it stays open....actually it would be a good idea to lock every hyped up thread for a day or two around release day.Only thing those threads have come to do is pump up the hype... :smh: :smh: :smh: i know its a little far fetched,but extreme difficulties require extreme measures.... :tongue:

Last edited:
i say let's lock this thread and open it again after release date.It will only satisfy more lurkers.actually it would be a good idea to lock every hyped up thread for a day or two around release day.Only thing those threads have come to do is pump up the hype...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
I agree with this

@jekyoo - unfortunately those RSVP bots are still alive and kicking too, working as great as ever. I don't understand why, if these will be at a good portion of niketowns, that Chicago would be left out?? SF makes sense because they aren't doing the RSVPs right now, but why Chicago?

Last edited:
LMAO as you actually DO type 4 paragraphs to my 2. The "one reason we didn't see many people......is simple" that gave you is NOT the reason at all, sorry. That's just what you think I guess, and it isn't true. Toro 4's have gotten picked up for over a month already, and sellers are all over with huge stocks, but even though it seems like an easy release to get EVERYONE on NT that has a pair now posts their shoes when they get them early. And they would have done so in the Royals thread too, regardless of difficulty expected. We see it in here because people are actually able to get them early, and a lot of people at that. But people did not get Royals early like that. It's hard to believe you got a pair before RD, as hardly any reseller that is legitimately connected got pairs early. I know a guy that buys from the same 2 reps every Nike and JB hyped release, 1,000's of pairs of each shoe, and he got zero Royals. Not comparable at all. And that is one of many reasons why your timeline post is straight up wrong.

And I am a member that has been here many years, but I knew how Roylas were going to be and I posted that they would be limited in that thread. I agree that those other guys were idiots, but they were basing it off of the horrible success of AJ1's that those of us who have been around hard seen over the many previous years. I didn't go off history though, I went off the current environment and info I knew from Nike about limitedness.

WHen did royals come out, the 16th? I copped from Empire Sneakers on ebay the 10th. Didnt get them until the week after. My bad, it was 6 days, not a week.

And my timeline was meant to be a joke. It wasnt supposed to be accurate and spot on, but more as a joke. It was the cliff notes version of the original thread. I was one of the very few who was talking about that release being difficult up to a month before RD. And it wasnt because I have any information from sources. Just my gut and the fact that there were not very many pre-orders on ebay. Sad to say, I base alot of my decisions on what I see on ebay. You really can tell how available a shoe is based on pre-orders available for my size (10.5). Go ahead and laugh, but its pretty spot on. And based on what I'm seeing for these, they will be more than the royals, no doubt.

i say let's lock this thread and open it again after release date.It will only satisfy more lurkers if it stays open....actually it would be a good idea to lock every hyped up thread for a day or two around release day.Only thing those threads have come to do is pump up the hype... :smh: :smh: :smh: i know its a little far fetched,but extreme difficulties require extreme measures.... :tongue:

i can say i finally agree with you on something.

and i dont mean to contribute to the hype. I'm just being realistic. You and I were ones that were laughing at those who thought the royals would be easy. I'm so jaded now, almost every release seems difficult these days. I'm appalled when its easy (i didnt cop grapes).

Last edited:
Saw these in person today, I think we'll all be satisfied with the quality. They're on par with the other "OG" 1 2013 releases.

Saw these in person today, I think we'll all be satisfied with the quality. They're on par with the other "OG" 1 2013 releases.
They're good quality, but not as good as the royals. The royals leather is much softer, especially on the black parts of the shoe. Also, a bunch of the black toes i've seen come pre-creased along the sides and ankle.

Back
Top Bottom