Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

If anyone has the Chicago 1s that released in Jan., these have the same leather pretty much

I WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO GET ROYALS AT HOH GALLERIA :smile: . THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME AND NO ONE GOT A TICKET FOR THEM. I WAS SHOCKED I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO ASK FOR A ROYAL TICKET. HOH GALLERIA WAS VERY SNEAKY ABOUT IT THOUGH. THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PUT UP THE LIST OF SHOES THEY WERE GETTING THAT WEEKEND BUT LEFT THE ROYALS OFF THE LIST. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE GETTING THEM WAS TO ASK FOR A TICKET THE MORNING THEY GAVE THEM OUT OR IF YOU KNEW AHEAD OF TIME THROUGH CONNECTS THAT THEY HAD THEM.

Do you know how theyre doing it at galleria is it going to be raffle, ticket or first come first serve?

The fact is, this is an OG Nike Air release.

If you think these will be in large supply and an easy cop, you'll be the one easily copping from Ebay after the release for $250+...

What's the sizing like on these? TTS?

I feel TTS. I felt like they were a little more snug than the royals, but I think it's because I haven't broken them in yet. Only 2 wears so far, so it's not a fair comparison to my royals, which I've worn over 10 times.

Of all the places claiming that they'll be selling them I haven't heard of one that actually had them in stock yet. Five days from RD and I'm starting to believe those production issues rumors. Most of these stores usually get them 2 weeks- a week in advance, most of the tier one spots didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked.

One spot did tell me that they're on his calendar just not for the 25th, they're listed as June 1 instead.

Of all the places claiming that they'll be selling them I haven't heard of one that actually had them in stock yet. Five days from RD and I'm starting to believe those production issues rumors. Most of these stores usually get them 2 weeks- a week in advance, most of the tier one spots didn't even know what I was talking about when I asked.

One spot did tell me that they're on his calendar just not for the 25th, they're listed as June 1 instead.

Lol getting paranoid huh?

I WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO GET ROYALS AT HOH GALLERIA :smile: . THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME AND NO ONE GOT A TICKET FOR THEM. I WAS SHOCKED I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO ASK FOR A ROYAL TICKET. HOH GALLERIA WAS VERY SNEAKY ABOUT IT THOUGH. THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PUT UP THE LIST OF SHOES THEY WERE GETTING THAT WEEKEND BUT LEFT THE ROYALS OFF THE LIST. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE GETTING THEM WAS TO ASK FOR A TICKET THE MORNING THEY GAVE THEM OUT OR IF YOU KNEW AHEAD OF TIME THROUGH CONNECTS THAT THEY HAD THEM.

Do you know how theyre doing it at galleria is it going to be raffle, ticket or first come first serve?

FCFS

Lol getting paranoid huh?
Nah, just preparing, I'm not even sure if I really want to cop just yet but I know if I pass I'll kick myself.

Getting my true size is really difficult in my area so I have to plan ahead and ask spots if they have my size.

Lol on first person getting royals, they were the first ticket to "sell out " at HoH galleria, walked into the parking garage where the line was at noon & got my sz, I bet you got in line at midnight or so, thank god all the hype was for the barkley posites, HoH galleria is shady hence I will have my pair from them on Thurs. :smile: w/receipt lol

Called the Waikiki footlocker. Dude said they won't have the black toes in until Tuesday. Will only have fire red 4's and 5's on Saturday.

Footlocker in San Francisco not getting them. HOH Seramonte is only getting 2 full sizes runs. This will be hard

Nah, just preparing, I'm not even sure if I really want to cop just yet but I know if I pass I'll kick myself.
Getting my true size is really difficult in my area so I have to plan ahead and ask spots if they have my size.

Yeah I feel you, i don't think you'll have too much trouble finding these. Hopefully all the hype is on the restocks.

For the guy who wanted some macro pics. Here's some close up pics so you can see the detail.

From afar, you can already see the difference in leather quality. The royals are just thicker and smoother.

black toe toe cap

royals toe cap

royals toe box

black toe toe box

royals lining

black toe lining

royals tongue

black toe tongue

black toe heel tab

royals heel tab

hope this gives you guys a good idea on the quality difference

Footlocker in San Francisco not getting them. HOH Seramonte is only getting 2 full sizes runs. This will be hard

They still doing a saturday release and is it the usual raffle? I'm out on vacay and won't be home this weekend so online is my only shot. Might see if my friend can pass by for a raffle ticket though if they are doing it

Back
Top Bottom