Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Here in Houston they were very limited, both hoh galleria and north line only 24 pairs total plus whatever the restock was, now 88s! We're flooded with those easy copp here all star weekend then the following weekend another restock just too too easy

I WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO GET ROYALS AT HOH GALLERIA :smile: . THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME AND NO ONE GOT A TICKET FOR THEM. I WAS SHOCKED I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO ASK FOR A ROYAL TICKET. HOH GALLERIA WAS VERY SNEAKY ABOUT IT THOUGH. THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PUT UP THE LIST OF SHOES THEY WERE GETTING THAT WEEKEND BUT LEFT THE ROYALS OFF THE LIST. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE GETTING THEM WAS TO ASK FOR A TICKET THE MORNING THEY GAVE THEM OUT OR IF YOU KNEW AHEAD OF TIME THROUGH CONNECTS THAT THEY HAD THEM.

I WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO GET ROYALS AT HOH GALLERIA :smile: . THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME AND NO ONE GOT A TICKET FOR THEM. I WAS SHOCKED I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO ASK FOR A ROYAL TICKET. HOH GALLERIA WAS VERY SNEAKY ABOUT IT THOUGH. THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PUT UP THE LIST OF SHOES THEY WERE GETTING THAT WEEKEND BUT LEFT THE ROYALS OFF THE LIST. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE GETTING THEM WAS TO ASK FOR A TICKET THE MORNING THEY GAVE THEM OUT OR IF YOU KNEW AHEAD OF TIME THROUGH CONNECTS THAT THEY HAD THEM.

Damn you lucky bro. How did you know about the royals? And what is this list of shoes they put out? Can it be viewed online?

Damn you lucky bro. How did you know about the royals? And what is this list of shoes they put out? Can it be viewed online?

THE MANAGER. SHE LET ME KNOW THAT THEY WERE GETTING THEM BUT WEREN'T GOING TO ADVERTISE THEM BECAUSE OF HOW MANY PAIRS THEY GOT. THE LIST THEY HAD UP ON THE STORE WINDOW, THEY ONLY DID THE LIST FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND. THEY DON'T DO IT REGULARILY.

They say everything is "limited" .. even the Suns 8's and Suns Chuckposites were "limited" according to FTL
mean.gif
Right! I remember them saying bred 11's were limited... Lol!

Cumberland House of hoops and Southlake are the ones close to me

waits to see what finishline is going to do...my chances are better with finishline 

my footlocker plug works in nc 

Here in Houston they were very limited, both hoh galleria and north line only 24 pairs total plus whatever the restock was, now 88s! We're flooded with those easy copp here all star weekend then the following weekend another restock just too too easy

:lol: sounds like my experience. I was at HOH Beverly got there at 10:30PM thinking I'd be first. Pulled up see about 50-60ppl so I already knew my chances were gone. So I went down the line and everyone was looking for the Area72 Kobe's & those Chuckposites. Only 3 other people wanted the Royals.

Managed to get 2 that day, before the hype made everyone want the Royals.

Anyone know of shops in the San Diego area? The FL launch locater only shows UTC and Fashion Valley, but no details.

How do these run in terms of sizing?
My Chicagos and UNC mids both fit tight and hurt my feet. I was thinking of going up half a size, but then I heard that the OG 1s run TTS so I'm not sure.

I WAS THE 1ST PERSON TO GET ROYALS AT HOH GALLERIA
smile.gif
. THERE WERE 20 PEOPLE IN LINE IN FRONT OF ME AND NO ONE GOT A TICKET FOR THEM. I WAS SHOCKED I WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO ASK FOR A ROYAL TICKET. HOH GALLERIA WAS VERY SNEAKY ABOUT IT THOUGH. THE WEEK BEFORE THEY PUT UP THE LIST OF SHOES THEY WERE GETTING THAT WEEKEND BUT LEFT THE ROYALS OFF THE LIST. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW THAT THEY WERE GETTING THEM WAS TO ASK FOR A TICKET THE MORNING THEY GAVE THEM OUT OR IF YOU KNEW AHEAD OF TIME THROUGH CONNECTS THAT THEY HAD THEM.
I heard they're shady at HoH Galleria. It kinda understand why they don't answer their phone, but most times I call, the damn thing is busy, so that's pretty frustrating it itself. It's kind of a haul to the Galleria for me to just drive up there from Clear Lake and ask a 2 second question, too. NT.com is the only connect I have lol. Anyway, around what time are you lining up for the Black Toes?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom