Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Got it from seller on ebay 299 for like a size 9 and 10 but im still aiming for retail. I loved the picture so I just wanted to share it.

They say the quality is bad but I copped the Bulls 1's in January and the quality is nice, the leather is soft there is little to no creasing I just don't see the reasons for the complaints

Hey Guys- First post here, Just letting you know as I saw someone above post about our website that We may only take a few more for the black toes. If you have any questions regarding our website please contact me here or through the site. Thank you! 
You made a second account just to say that?

Got it from seller on ebay 299 for like a size 9 and 10 but im still aiming for retail. I loved the picture so I just wanted to share it.

Theres a guy selling for $255 shipped on ebay, from LA (topsneaker_authentics). He's not 100% though (98.6%).

If your paying more then $250 your not winning imo

might be the same reason why I have no 1s but so be it

I feel spectacular with my $270 purchase. No regrets whatsoever. I hope these are way easier to cop for all of you. I wont be doubling up on these like i did with the royals though.

I am not winning. :frown:

Last edited:
Just saying, you better get your order in now because we will most likely close up spots soon. Thank you.
Hey Guys- First post here, Just letting you know as I saw someone above post about our website that We may only take a few more for the black toes. If you have any questions regarding our website please contact me here or through the site. Thank you, and hope you aren't turned away by the price raise. 

Lmao what a fool

Copy and pasted from their site:
*We receive our stock from both online and in stores. When we get it online, we have to wait until the shoes come to us before we can send the shoes to you. If we get them in store, we ship same day. We will give the pairs we receive from the stores to the people who ordered first.

:smh:
the things guys say to promote their "business"....

Last edited:
Like I said 7 pairs of royals they had 10 pairs of black toes by no means a general release do you homework or get left out I got 1 pair locked down going for a second online for trade bait good luck let the games begin :lol:

Say no more...

Oh by the way thanks to the homie who posted the AD of craigs wih dude in LA selling em early, he sold out on my size and was scheduled to meet him saturday while i was in LA, that was the day that the rest of his shipment was coming in but my size didnt come... Smallest one was a 9 i think... Cool dude tho

Last edited:
Not trying to criticize those with preorders but preorders are like for resellers knowing which sizes to resell at. Just a lot of risk in trying to put a price

Well just paid $10 for a refundable RSVP spot at NikeSF,  will try online if doesnt work.

This pr-order biz, is really  annoying, makes every release more and more anxiety built lol

I really hope these are widely available,  I asked most euro sites (back-up) via twitter and most are saying they are getting very limited quantities, but at least they are going to carry them.

Well just paid $10 for a refundable RSVP spot at NikeSF,  will try online if doesnt work.

This pr-order biz, is really  annoying, makes every release more and more anxiety built lol

I really hope these are widely available,  I asked most euro sites (back-up) via twitter and most are saying they are getting very limited quantities, but at least they are going to carry them.
Which RSVP service did you preorder from? Ive been looking for one but they are all sold out on these. 10$ is worth a shot. Its refundable too.

Per their Twitter, NikeSF is not getting these. Prior to the Grape 5 release they mentioned that they won't get any Jordan Retro releases in the temporary store.

Per their Twitter, NikeSF is not getting these. Prior to the Grape 5 release they mentioned that they won't get any Jordan Retro releases in the temporary store.
yeah, they mentioned it, but said there might be a possibility for it, so either way ill get my money back if not.

So i have nothing to lose

Back
Top Bottom