Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

So from the looks of it right now, any idea if this release is as limited as the royals or patent og's? Or more like the Chicago's, or other 1's (e.g. Knicks, Clover....)?

Celtic 1s. Not like royals. Don't let these fools get you worried. If you really want them you'll get them for retail

It seems like they're just allocating the pairs differently. There are no spots around me getting them except HOH and 4 spots got the royals. I think the numbers will be the same as all the NA 1s but the allocation is different so that the spots actually getting them will have more pairs.

Celtic 1s. Not like royals. Don't let these fools get you worried. If you really want them you'll get them for retail

Ha ha! SMH. Celtic 1 numbers? Are you serious? First off Celtic 1's look like shi***, would've been better with just plain colors and no writing on it. #2 no one wants them and that's why all shops still have them. #3 more stores received those then the black Toe. Please take that BS somewhere else.

Last edited:
These will be like the Knicks but more hyped bottom line. My local shop got a email earlier saying nike cancelled their order just like the royals n Knicks but got clovers. Villa barley had any royals but had hella Knicks. They gave out hella tickets on Sunday for the black toes.

got my pair

Congrats!

These will be like the Knicks but more hyped bottom line. My local shop got a email earlier saying nike cancelled their order just like the royals n Knicks but got clovers. Villa barley had any royals but had hella Knicks. They gave out hella tickets on Sunday for the black toes.

What's hella tickets though? 10? 20 tickets? sure they werent giving tickets for another shoe as well? The denial is runs deep in this thread. This release is so reminiscent of royals release it's insane. Sodium levels will rise in this thread come release day.

I bet ndc is gonna have the most. Kindve feel like they wanna clean house themselves. This is the first na 1 for them and i wouldnt doubt they want center stage on the og cw not to mention steal the show with the breds later this year.

I bet ndc is gonna have the most. Kindve feel like they wanna clean house themselves. This is the first na 1 for them and i wouldnt doubt they want center stage on the og cw not to mention steal the show with the breds later this year.
I hope so...

For nike to have these, someone and/or somewhere had to get the shaft. Overseas and fnl. Totally opposite of royals. And fnl was due over 1500 pairs. I remember someone stated way back a rep confirmed fnl online had 60 to 100 pairs of royals. I doubt these were pulled just for quality and scrapped or something. Whatever the release, when ndc has em, they are loaded with em.

Back
Top Bottom