Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

What's hella tickets though? 10? 20 tickets? sure they werent giving tickets for another shoe as well? The denial is runs deep in this thread. This release is so reminiscent of royals release it's insane. Sodium levels will rise in this thread come release day.

Bout 3-4 of each size. This release is limited but not royal limited. Mind you this store gets the most in the city. But they got like 8 pairs of royals. No denial here I got 4 pair on lock no problems. The kids dont mess with ones here. I walked into villa 2 hours after they opened and grabbed the bulls n Knicks no probably on rd. It's same numbers as Knicks but more hyped.

Last edited:
Bout 3-4 of each size. This release is limited but not royal limited. Mind you this store gets the most in the city. But they got like 8 pairs of royals. No denial here I got 4 pair on lock no problems. The kids dont mess with ones here. I walked into villa 2 hours after they opened and grabbed the bulls n Knicks no probably on rd. It's same numbers as Knicks but more hyped.

What city are you in?

What city are you in?

Ha ha! SMH. Celtic 1 numbers? Are you serious? First off Celtic 1's look like shi***, would've been better with just plain colors and no writing on it. #2 no one wants them and that's why all shops still have them. #3 more stores received those then the black Toe. Please take that BS somewhere else.

Asked about numbers, not sales. I could really care less. Every 1 release has been easily had this year except black/golds
Royals were difficult because I had to wait in line 2 hours to pay retail. But I know some people would take that all day. Just shoes homie,

like I said, shops my way who didnt get any 1s this year except celtics are getting these. If you want them for retail, like really want them, you will be able to get them

Asked about numbers, not sales. I could really care less. Every 1 release has been easily had this year except black/golds
Royals were difficult because I had to wait in line 2 hours to pay retail. But I know some people would take that all day. Just shoes homie,

like I said, shops my way who didnt get any 1s this year except celtics are getting these. If you want them for retail, like really want them, you will be able to get them

I do hope you're right and everyone who really wants them gets to cop. We will see Saturday.

Last edited:
These seem underrated but also limited.  If you in an area where 1s are slept on you should be good, otherwise "your gonna have a bad time"

I'm excited for these man, only jordan I been excited for so far this year other then the royals, looking forward to having a bred-royal-black toe rotation

These will be like the Knicks but more hyped bottom line. My local shop got a email earlier saying nike cancelled their order just like the royals n Knicks but got clovers. Villa barley had any royals but had hella Knicks. They gave out hella tickets on Sunday for the black toes.
Idk if you saw them handing these tickets out or you just saw the tickets on the counter

I thought the same thing but when I asked shorty said half were for GS sizes

These seem underrated but also limited.  If you in an area where 1s are slept on you should be good, otherwise "your gonna have a bad time"
lmfao
roll.gif

Went to FA got a raffle ticket, & I'ma try to get a RSVP from Nike Dallas.
My only two attempts on getting the Black Toes.
I got 4 or 5 other pairs sitting in my closet I haven't worn.
I already got the Thunder 4's on lock, just want these.
Not greedy, trying my luck on these!

Idk if you saw them handing these tickets out or you just saw the tickets on the counter

I thought the same thing but when I asked shorty said half were for GS sizes

I saw the list of sizes and at least 25 plus mens size. Went to another villa 2 hours after they handed out tickets and still had a full size run. Guess I'm lucky to be in a city that only cares about foams and retros 3-13

*shruggs* no worries

View media item 422227

Last edited:
Any word on amount of pairs Niketowns are getting for rsvps? Preferably LA or SM. Or do they all get around the same? If so, how much?

Went to try and get a raffle after work from a place a fellow NT'er suggested, but when I got there, they said they stopped the raffle at 50 tickets.
mean.gif

I know Finish Line tweeted they will not be getting these online, but does anyone know about store availability?

Passed by HOH Ala Moana in Hawaii since I'm here on vacay just to ask about em. Dude working said he wasn't even sure if they were dropping this saturday and possibly delayed. Raffles also. I'm gonna be long gone anyways but was curious.

So which sites are confirmed to drop these on saturday? Is NDC currently still a go unless something changes? And I heard Champs will have them online?

Went to try and get a raffle after work from a place a fellow NT'er suggested, but when I got there, they said they stopped the raffle at 50 tickets. :smh:

SP?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom