Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

My pair just came in :pimp: I guess I was a little impatient and underestimated the international shipping....lol....but I would say quality is ok I think they are similar to the Knicks in quality leather is definitely softer than the chicagos....and one of my pairs are precreased on the side like some one tried them on, but I'm not tripping im going to wear em anyway

View media item 423312

Agreed definitely softer. And actual cuts too. The Chicago 1s weren't actually cut, the leather had this rounded look at the edges, showing the definite plastic, cheap generic leather. But these black toes aren't like those. They aren't the greatest quality though either lol

$280 
laugh.gif

Alot of "groups" on IG selling these, I just saw $189 with free shipping :smh: .. either there will be a boatload of pairs or a lot of disappointed people.

Where's Ja Rule to make sense of this release? :nerd:

Dudes are hyping themselves up over nothing, most people are so focused on the restocks that if what you want are these black toes you should be good on ndc.
I didn't enter a raffle or pick a ticket, I don't really think its going to be a hard cop on ndc.
I don't believe these will be easy on NDC. The only other drop on NDC that day is the 88's. Plus the royals and black/golds hyped up the 1's for these resellers so they will be trying to cop as well as people who want them to wear. Combine that with the amount of ones that gets produced which is usually low compared to other numbered Jordan's and its a recipe for disaster. The resellers alone are focused on these cuz they already bought up all the damn 88's.

My connect at Finish Line double confirmed that they will not be getting them. Relying on NDC, got someone in Taiwan trying to get me a pair, trying one of these Twitter RSVP sites for the first time, and will probably try to order from a Euro site.

We'll really see how limited these are tomorrow after the RSVP's close. Then everyone ******* about how they missed the RSVP and the few lucky people that gloat about their success and of corse the "well it looks like it's NDC or bust for me" posts... lol best of luck gentleman.

Agreed definitely softer. And actual cuts too. The Chicago 1s weren't actually cut, the leather had this rounded look at the edges, showing the definite plastic, cheap generic leather. But these black toes aren't like those. They aren't the greatest quality though either lol

Repped. That's all I been trying to tell dudes. To say these are same quality as Chicagos is just asinine. To say that, you either don't own Chicagos or just don't know any better when it comes to leather and real quality. The rounded edges vs the natural cut says it all and its been obvious for months by just looking at mere pictures of the black toes. It should be known and widely understood by now that all the "OG" NA 1s this year will have better materials than their jumpman tounge counterparts. And those pics up there clearly show the stress/ slight creases which is a natural characteristic of real leather. Not saying its the best grade of leather cause its not by far but but it damn sure is'nt that plastic leather used on Chicagos. IMO it will be closer to royals/Knicks if anything. And rightfully so hence the "NA".

Last edited:
Broad street Dtlr is fcfs not sure bout southside yet..
oh ok.  i was in the one in ss plaza today and the dike shorty in there said that they should get them but wasnt sure.  just wondering if you heard something different?  they did have the royals.  so...they should have these too im hoping

if i miss out on this, then ill just get the low top version with the strap

I don't care

I bought those for a client and they were not that bad. I wouldnt wear them, but they were alright. He loved them. the strap was a little odd looking.

Back
Top Bottom