Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I bought those for a client and they were not that bad. I wouldnt wear them, but they were alright. He loved them. the strap was a little odd looking.
Yea i saw in person the other day and You can remove the strap so that's good, also nice for a summer shoe

Tried looking on the first page for the retail price but couldn't find it. Anyone know what it's gonna be?

if i miss out on this, then ill just get the low top version with the strap

I don't care
laugh.gif
 Just get the clovers and paint them.

my local stores did a raffle and signed up with some of my friends to help me so hopefully i can get a pair

Repped. That's all I been trying to tell dudes. To say these are same quality as Chicagos is just asinine. To say that, you either don't own Chicagos or just don't know any better when it comes to leather and real quality. The rounded edges vs the natural cut says it all and its been obvious for months by just looking at mere pictures of the black toes. It should be known and widely understood by now that all the "OG" NA 1s this year will have better materials than their jumpman tounge counterparts. And those pics up there clearly show the stress/ slight creases which is a natural characteristic of real leather. Not saying its the best grade of leather cause its not by far but but it damn sure is'nt that plastic leather used on Chicagos. IMO it will be closer to royals/Knicks if anything. And rightfully so hence the "NA".

ALL THIS.

Ugh, I want to lock a pair down but with all the random sites and the increasing range of prices it doesn't look good. Saturday not looking much better either. :smh: Deployed shoe hunting sucks.

Glad it was my day off today / did my homework on which spots that was doing guarantee ticket reserved / scored 2 pairs/ can't wait to pick em up Saturday

How limited? You guys must live in tiny towns.

From my homework I found 5 shops in San Diego that are going to have these and probably 2 more FCFS.

Back
Top Bottom