Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I also would appreciate a pm of the NDC link. Reps will be in order. Thanks.
you guys can't be for real. the TLO only nike HQ people knows and if you are "really really really" computer savy, you need to guess the 6 digit for "pid" and 6 digit for "pgid" completely right to have the correct TLO.  Until 8 am Saturday morning, it's free for all yall.  

They probably are, but the last thing I'm doing is getting in a line that may already be deeper than pairs they have when I can tap into 100 mbps T3 in the AM for these and a number of other shoes.

They probably are, but the last thing I'm doing is getting in a line that may already be deeper than pairs they have when I can tap into 100 mbps T3 in the AM for these and a number of other shoes.

True... on the past ppl were lined up camping night before...:smh:

True... on the past ppl were lined up camping night before...:smh:

People are crazy when it comes to lining up the day before a release. In my area this morning at 11, people already had their chairs outside. I can respect someone that wants to camp out, because it's their lives but when you throw an empty chair out there that's just lazy and arrogant! I almost parked and thought about stealing the chairs just to piss off whoever is dumb enough to leave chairs there and expect to guarantee their place in line. If you're going to camp out, you should physically be there, not just set up a chair and come back at your own convenience, SMDH!

I was able to get my hands on a good amount of pair...mostly looking out for friends that I assumed would want to place a preorder...not ONE of them wanted them (probably because the price is over retail)....

They'll all be calling me on Saturday afternoon. Seems like this restock has the masses hypnotized into going bananas over sneakers that sat on shelves before (like 3 people asked me to help them get fire red 4's...Fire red 4's though? For reals, player??!).

Stay focused, wake up early, and don't be afraid to wait on a line for a few hours...You will get your pair. Good luck to you all.

Just got my call from my local DTLR and won my raffle! 
tongue.gif
 i wish a good luck to everyone thats trying to get a pair

I was able to get my hands on a good amount of pair...mostly looking out for friends that I assumed would want to place a preorder...not ONE of them wanted them (probably because the price is over retail)....

They'll all be calling me on Saturday afternoon. Seems like this restock has the masses hypnotized into going bananas over sneakers that sat on shelves before (like 3 people asked me to help them get fire red 4's...Fire red 4's though? For reals, player??!).

Stay focused, wake up early, and don't be afraid to wait on a line for a few hours...You will get your pair. Good luck to you all.
Where do you go that Fire Red 4s were on shelves for a long time? Sentimentally my favorite shoe of all time BTW so I feel them.

Anyone asking for an NDC link is one more person I know is not a threat to me getting a pair tomorrow morning.

:rofl:...y'all act like NT doesn't have computer geeks and hackers. Just a shot to see if anyone had figured out the link. No harm no foul.

GET MONEY BOYZ

I don't know what to do. I have a pair of 88 3's I wore 3 times but I just want another one so I can have a fresh pair to UN - DS after a couple of years.
I also love the Black Toe OG 1's but they are beginning to sound more and more limited, so I kinda would rather get them for $140 retail rather than pay $400 - $500 resell price for a pair of 1's.

Anyone think Resell price will be $400- $500 after release or a few months after or less? If so I might as well order them tomorrow for $140 rather than pay the crazy reseller's prices.

Last edited:
I don't know what to do. I have a pair of 88 3's I wore 3 times but I just want another one so I can have a fresh pair to UN - DS after a couple of years.
I also love the Black Toe OG 1's but they are beginning to sound more and more limited, so I kinda would rather get them for $140 retail rather than pay $400 - $500 resell price for a pair of 1's.

Anyone think Resell price will be $400- $500 after release or a few months after or less? If so I might as well order them tomorrow for $140 rather than pay the crazy reseller's prices.
y not get both

Back
Top Bottom