Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Just copped a backup pair from Sneakerpost just in case I miss out tomorrow on NDC.. With resell prices on the Royals didn't want to risk paying over $250 on these.

Let's see how it goes tomorrow morning.

If anything ill have doubles or I'll sell the pair from SP..

I don't think we have any Problems coping ... In Europe those are limited on 2 per customer via NDC and I visited Nike Store Hamburg I could pre order as much as I want they had like every size 10-20 times, snipes had like 3 in Every size and just footlocker- employee said they haven't received any ... So every one just be able to cop if he/she wants tomorrow :smile: ... Good luck for tomorrow !

True... on the past ppl were lined up camping night before...
mean.gif
UNDFTD SF did a raffle for them yesterday.

They do not allow overnight camping anymore..

Deveroes and JJ in Dayton are always messing with folks. They cater to their regulars, that's why they are often tight lipped with the info. It's sad but it is what it is.
Yeah it seems like the Deveroes and JJ up in Columbus aren't like the Dayton spots, not sure why.

I'm from Beavercreek but currently over in the desert. I'm scrambling trying to figure out what I'm going to do to try and lock down a pair of these. :smh:

I felt like I was one of their regulars... and now I don't. Haha. I hit up both spots today and Deveroes said they got the GS sizes while JJ said they didn't get them at all. Tri-County Mall Footaction supposedly got these but I guess Deveroes and Corporate in Cinci did as well. I'm hoping for a call from HOH and I'm gonna try NDC in the morning.

I don't think we have any Problems coping ... In Europe those are limited on 2 per customer via NDC and I visited Nike Store Hamburg I could pre order as much as I want they had like every size 10-20 times, snipes had like 3 in Every size and just footlocker- employee said they haven't received any ... So every one just be able to cop if he/she wants tomorrow :smile: ... Good luck for tomorrow !

Not sure if your serious...If your referring to people in EU countries, then most likely yes.

Demand in US > Demand in EU

Edit: Demand in NYC > Demand in EU

Last edited:
^^ Nice pick up Laokratwr. They look good! I'm hoping to get a pair also.

I know this is the Blk toe thread, but I UnDs my Royals for this weekend. GL everyone.
f02ely.jpg

k9xcmr.jpg

^^cot damn those royals look so good.Im gonna wear them again today...beat them to death is the motto .. :smokin :smokin :smokin

I wont be surprised if they release them.......FNL did the same thing for Air Max 1 FB Mints......said they were not releasing and then a link popped up........if an image shows up later today on the link you posted.......FNL will drop them.........
Hopefully... but there was a release that FNL had a link for but never sold.

I cant remember what release it was for 

Last edited:
To stay in or go out tonight, that is the question...

Sucks being the only person who is into shoes out of my friends.  Might have to spend a lonely night just to try for some damn shoes.

Back
Top Bottom