Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

To stay in or go out tonight, that is the question...

Sucks being the only person who is into shoes out of my friends.  Might have to spend a lonely night just to try for some damn shoes.
Same this way,  and i know if i got out there is no way i will be waking up at 7 in the morning

MY SOCAL NIKE TALK MEMBERS:

Is there anywhere you know of in the LA, OC, or anywhere around socal, that will be doing FCFS or at the very rare chance tickets today? Really need to get my hands on a pair of these black toes. Thanks, all information is appreciated!

I wont be surprised if they release them.......FNL did the same thing for Air Max 1 FB Mints......said they were not releasing and then a link popped up........if an image shows up later today on the link you posted.......FNL will drop them.........
Finishline has a image now, looks like we're going to get lucky guys! In before the mass cancelation emails that they are notorious for lmao

MY SOCAL NIKE TALK MEMBERS:

Is there anywhere you know of in the LA, OC, or anywhere around socal, that will be doing FCFS or at the very rare chance tickets today? Really need to get my hands on a pair of these black toes. Thanks, all information is appreciated!
you can call and ask BTNC. They usually do fcfs

Why do some shoe store employees always have to have an attitude over the phone like you're bothering them.. i know they probably get tons of calls a day, but ain't that their job ? 
mean.gif

Last edited:
just tweeted to FNL about the product link of the shoes on their website.. lets see what they say.

just tweeted to FNL about the product link of the shoes on their website.. lets see what they say.
Just called. Said they were having problems with the product and there is no set release date. Asked him a couple times and he said they will not be releasing tomorrow. But hey, you never know. I'd keep the link open in a tab and keep refreshing

Just called. Said they were having problems with the product and there is no set release date. Asked him a couple times and he said they will not be releasing tomorrow. But hey, you never know. I'd keep the link open in a tab and keep refreshing
^This

Back
Top Bottom