Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

UNDFTD SF did a raffle for them yesterday.

They do not allow overnight camping anymore..

Thanks for the info didint know.

HS prolly gonna cancel 50% of those like the Royals. But they won't be losing no account over that lol. One of our favorite Euro spots went live around 1:00 PM CST this afternoon, S/O to MarkyMark. And they are in the middle of a spend over 100 GBP, get free international shipping. Came out to 115GBP or $174 shipped. They do ship in the plastic bag of death though :lol: . Shoes are always on point.

Dam i feel bad for Mark he msged me the site of course my size was gone but his size (us8.5) was available as uk7.5 but by the time he tried adding to cart it was sold out... I should of copped and then re-ship to him instead of calling him back and telling him his size is up... My bad homie

These"limited" releases bring out the worst in people 
laugh.gif

Very true :smh:

I really wish all these NA I's were GR's.

Definitely. Eyes peeled for the shady stuff the whole time too. Just can't believe they're only having a 30 minute window. I'll probably be there at 9am.
The dtlr that i frequent in clt does a time window too based in size. Its to try to alleviate the mob mentality. But def get there sooner than later bc ppl who dont have winning tickets will be there too tryna harass u

a lot worse than the royals ? :/

yeah, but that aint saying much cuz the royals are friggin amazing.

just wore my black toes outside and i'm glad to report they feel great :smile: was surprised to see they came with white laces as a swap option and not red.

yeah, but that aint saying much cuz the royals are friggin amazing.

I bought some red laces to swap out. I might do a lace swap photo later if u guys wanna see

just wore my black toes outside and i'm glad to report they feel great :smile: was surprised to see they came with white laces as a swap option and not red.

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Hope these give u an idea of the quality peeps. The leathers nice and soft, but the toe box isnt as much, like the royals. Which i prefer! Wont crease from just looking at them.
Lace swaps on the cards, what you think?

Back
Top Bottom