Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

For all of those waiting in lines for hours and hours, for all those going through different types of weather, for all those that are going to try add to cart. Trust me, in the end it is totally worth it. 1 of the only 60 pairs to touch my state.

pimp.gif

FCFS tickets at my local HOH was a fail for me. Shoe palace and footaction was a fail. It's online only for me now at this point.

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Hope these give u an idea of the quality peeps. The leathers nice and soft, but the toe box isnt as much, like the royals. Which i prefer! Wont crease from just looking at them.
Lace swaps on the cards, what you think?

I prefer black laces, but try it anyway. You can always switch back.

I'm glad now I was unable to get my size, half down fits perfectly. Just no room for zoom inserts like I did with my royals.

Just realized the phone called I missed earlier today was my spot calling me because I won the raffle. Too late now. So I won but I lost at the same time. Yay. Now Im getting up at 5am to try unsuccessfully to get these. I may not even try. FML.

O
Just realized the phone called I missed earlier today was my spot calling me because I won the raffle. Too late now. So I won but I lost at the same time. Yay. Now Im getting up at 5am to try unsuccessfully to get these. I may not even try. FML.
Ouch

O
Ouch

Yeah I missed my call for the Bred 4's, but some how ended up with 3 raffle wins for the Black Toes (I never get this lucky :rolleyes). I would gladly give up one of those Black Toe wins to get my Bred 4 call again.

View media item 426305

Yezzir, just got the call from HoH..I'M GOOD!! Man, ever since I won the Thunder 4 in a raffle back in Dec, I've been 8-0 for doing raffles , my biggest win to this date has been the Royals

Is nike doing twitter link at 8 am for all restocks or is it random? My apoligies if this question has been asked

Back
Top Bottom