Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Chillin with this girl tonight. Asked her if she had wifi she said "naw" don't have a computer. Wtf... I was going to try on jimmy jazz tonight even though I never get through. But ill try in the morning Online.

last thing on my mind would be sneakers bro...if she didnt give it up i dont blame her lol

Chillin with this girl tonight. Asked her if she had wifi she said "naw" don't have a computer. Wtf... I was going to try on jimmy jazz tonight even though I never get through. But ill try in the morning Online.

leave her

last thing on my mind would be sneakers bro...if she didnt give it up i dont blame her lol

what kind of world is this?!! :x

:lol: :rofl: you got me cryin

I'm here now. And to be honest no Fs will be given about the shoes tonight. Lol. So ummm ill Holla at y'all in the morning.

Just found a local spot selling them for $300.  Is that a 'good' price for these?  Thinking of pulling the trigger...

Just found a local spot selling them for $300.  Is that a 'good' price for these?  Thinking of pulling the trigger...

If its a good price to you then pull the trigger, but IMO that price is ridicules, I would never pay that. But I'm a retail or bust kind of dude anyway.

try your hand online first, then wait a few days.. prices will come down
Saw on a local FB group that this spot has them and they nearly sold out within 30 minutes of that info being posted.  I know they will be sold before they close tonight (im on the west coast).  Im just afraid of trying online tomorrow, striking out and then having to shell out 400+..

$300 if going to feel like a steal in a week
I dont see why anyone would pay $300 for these 
mean.gif
 IMO

I need a plug down here in New Mexico. Ill be stuck at work when these release.

Alright I'm officially in this! One guaranteed pair at my local HoH! And going hard at JJ and NDC!!!

little birdy tells me these aint the only ones stocking tomorrow......

Alright I'm officially in this! One guaranteed pair at my local HoH! And going hard at JJ and NDC!!!

little birdy tells me these aint the only ones stocking tomorrow......
who doesnt know that lol tell your "little birdy" to TURN UP... we got thunders, breds, black cements, 88s, jokers, bunnys, and wc4s bro... your little birdy living under a rock?

Back
Top Bottom