Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Lmao glad I have 3 locked down and 2 more on NDC tomorrow. Straight dip ***** every release now. 604 members and 628 guests. Hell I never miss on JJ and will still get another pair, always so funny how much an Internet thumbs up from someone too dumb to figure it out is worth ruining it for the rest of the contributors here. :lol:

Those jeans though.

eek.gif
ahajahhjahjahajhahaa

God damnit it JB, why does everything have to be ******g limited. All they're doing is encouraging resellers and hypebeasts to take the **** away from us other people who want the damn shoes to wear them!

LOL honestly I strike out every single time on good old backpack Jimmy, maybe just once I can cop on there?

to be fair you have converse's as you avi but i see these hitting 280-300 off royal hype not black toe hype remember that
 What?

Did you just judge my financial status based of my avi?

But I get all my kicks retail or bust. So I dont understand dropping $300, especially on 1's 

my online journey starts shortly>> hopefully some of my Safari plug ins will give me some sort of upper hand but i doubt it>>>
frown.gif

I wanna get that gif of Jimmy on a shirt, but people would see me and think I'm weird because they wouldn't understand it lol

Lmao glad I have 3 locked down and 2 more on NDC tomorrow. Straight dip ***** every release now. 604 members and 628 guests. Hell I never miss on JJ and will still get another pair, always so funny how much an Internet thumbs up from someone too dumb to figure it out is worth ruining it for the rest of the contributors here. :lol:
:lol:

You know KicksDeals done sniped that link quick.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom