Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Saw on a local FB group that this spot has them and they nearly sold out within 30 minutes of that info being posted.  I know they will be sold before they close tonight (im on the west coast).  Im just afraid of trying online tomorrow, striking out and then having to shell out 400+..
cant see these ever reaching $400.. seems like plenty to be had

who doesnt know that lol tell your "little birdy" to TURN UP... we got thunders, breds, black cements, 88s, jokers, bunnys, and wc4s bro... your little birdy living under a rock?
my man we'll talk in the am.....

Last edited by a moderator:
who doesnt know that lol tell your "little birdy" to TURN UP... we got thunders, breds, black cements, 88s, jokers, bunnys, and wc4s bro... your little birdy living under a rock?
Pretty sure he meant " not the only jordan 1"

When does the jj link go live? I think I understand how they format them but I keep getting no product found. Just want to see if ill see something before it goes live on the site.

Wouldn't trust anything code wise on JJ not enough time
And site usually goes live a few minutes after 12am
Honestly I think I've seen 12:02/03 just refresh
Also get on twitter if you don't want to format a link
There is a site user that sends it out to his followers

Last edited:
Australia just released these, first time Ive ever had to line up for a shoe, limited numbers, got my size. Nike Adelaide also gave a free hat for those who lined up, I scored a Fitted New Era Jordan. Quality good, very happy with these.
That's crazy. Wait in line in Australia for kicks and the store feels bad and gives you a free hat. Here in The states you'll wait in line 24 hours to get into a store who wants you to buy something else just to be able to buy the shoes, then still act like their doing you a favor

That pic! 
eek.gif
 i really need these

Back
Top Bottom