Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

So I set my alarm on my cell phone for 7 because I heard NDC would do an online release at 8 am Eastern on May 25th TLO. I wake up look at my cable box it says 11:03 am. I start to hope that I wake up again to the sound of my alarm ringing and hope I am able to say "whew thank god that it was only a dream that I woke up late and now that i've woken up for real it's only 7am and I still got a chance to cop the back toe 1's online and make it to work on time for 11:00 am!"

Unfortunately I was not able to say that. I had to deal with the reality that it was in fact REAL and not a dream that I had woke up late not only for the Black Toe 1 release but for work. I'm 2 hours away from my job so I didnt get to work until about 1:20pm even though I was supposed to be there 11:00am and late calls are not accepted. Luckily I told my supervisor the truth, didn't lose my job, and was able to work 7 hours for the day until 9pm.

I'm so upset at myself for setting the alarm for 7pm instead of 7am by mistake! Then again I checked the tweet and it looks like NDC tweeted the tweet for the Black Toe 1's at 5am so I probaly would have missed it anyway! Modern Notoriety is the article I read where it said NDC would release the Black Toe 1's 8am Eastern TLO. I guess I won't be going to that website EVER!

Well my birthday Is today (5/26) and would of really been happier if I was able to get a 9.5 for retail. I missed out on the Black/Gold OG Patent Leather 1's and now I miss a release the day b4 my birthday! This sucks! Someone help please. Anyone got information on where I can get a 9.5 for retail or a few dollars above retail please PM me. Thanks.

I'm dissapointed I missed this release but Congrats to all Who Copped!

damn bro im so sorry. waking up at the wrong time, especially for NDC, is my worst fear. but as a safety precaution, i ALWAYS make sure that i wake up at least 5-10 minutes before sneakers hit NDC and before i go to sleep the previous night, TRIPLE CHECK that my alarm is set to the right time and that my ringer is on. I havent had a problem with oversleeping in years because of this. :smokin :smokin

As far as quality goes. My first pair has some precreasing. However when you pull it tight or have your foot in it I imagine, it goes away and is smooth. The leather seems to be pretty good. Same as my royals. However I never wore those as I passed them onto a local friend and NTer for retail.
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You might be the worst person on the entire earth at comprehending anything.  Seriously, can you even read?  How was I crying?  You said "Cats sounding a bit salty" and it is because THEY ARE SALTY that people like you are trying to rip everyone off.  $315, LMAO.  No one is gonna pay you that on release day hahaha.

"when all you done this entire thread is ride another cats shafts!"  I think I get it now, you are dyslexic, correct??  If people are posting they are grateful for my help, and thanking me, that makes me "ride another cats shafts"? hahahaha there is not one thing you said in your post that makes a damn bit of sense, just like what you tried yesterday and got shut down.

No one has been hitting your PM's for anything.  8 hours after you try to say crap to me and something about me helping people "and lying about it" you post that you helped 3 people....LMAO hell no you didn't help anyone.  Look at your posts.  For you to tell anyone to grow up is a cot damn joke.

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CATS FROM THE FB POST.   YOU ARE THAT GUY.  "Someone please help me?"...."GOt em for $315 shipped tonight, get ya a good deal from NT's local GED gettin salesman , onequicksaletopaymyflipphonebillretro"

Tell him why you're mad!

I understand oversleeping, but oversleeping four hours :lol:

Did you go to bed at five? Wasn't the sun all bright in your room?

Hopefully I am able to cop next week.

Someone has a pair for a "fair" price in my size.

:smokin

By the way, what's up NT, long time no see!

No more porch pics? Things just won't be the same :frown:

Last edited:
Late putting pics up (been bbqing all weekend) but there were alot of salty cats at the mall b/c they thought alot other shoes were being restocked & missed out on these. Then some folks came over to HoH not knowing they were aready raffled off smh...same thing happen'd All Star Weekend with the Royals. But glad I got these..All I need is Banned 1/Bred1 & Celtic 1s from 60+ pack & My AJ 1 want list is complete.

Chicagos have the worst "leather" of all the 1s released this year, I'm not even really sure it is leather.
Royals were the best with Knicks being in the middle, I haven't received my black toes yet but I spent a little time with a gs pair and they were nothing close to chicagos.

I'm convinced the Chicago's weren't real leather. Those are a debacle.

Best leather out of recent released 1's goes to the Vegas 1's. Those are a sleeper.

Wow... $315 jesus lord have mercy!

"Hey boy what you do for a leaving... I flip kicks on salty mo****3rs"

Last edited:
If for nothing else this thread is entertaining. Overall it looks like most members were able to get a pair (one way or another). After the Royal 1 fiasco people came to this release more prepared.

I remember resellers posting pairs for $220-250 the days after the Royals released but that seemed a bit outrageous at the time (at least for me). Now I pray to see that price somewhere.

Black Toes had been out up for similar resale and members are much more willing to pay tht price out of fear of what resale may hit in time.

King Kong 34 offered some good advice yesterday. Wait for a restock / inventory update if reselling prices are too steep. 5-6 weeks from now we may see them on ndc. Over the next month we may see them pop up on every other site that sold them.

Goodluck to everyone still on the hunt!

Hopefully I am able to cop next week.

Someone has a pair for a "fair" price in my size.

smokin.gif

By the way, what's up NT, long time no see!

wink.gif

Click spoiler to get a teaser of my NEW backdrop coming soon!

30w8p4m.png
Nice tattoo... what does that mean?

its funny how the same dudes who clown people for wearing their pants in an "outdated" fashion are the same fools who probably get upset with hypebeasts who buy whats popular. Its the same damn thing.

Dudes like Tamakin just likes to see his dudes in tighter fitting jeans. Its his preference. Leave him alone.
Lol if you're gonna wear these shoes or any shoes, why would you cover up half the shoe with your pants? Makes no motha****** sense. You don't have to go with skin tight jeans, just get something that is tapered at the bottom and fits normal. Not all baggy. It's not 1995 anymore. I don't care how old you are. Actually if you're old and you're still wearing baggy jeans, that's just sad.

I agree. I try and wear cargos a lot to shoe the entire shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who copped from Footaction, could you guys post the Product number? I think the dude I'm copping mine from put the product number from Footaction on the invoice instead of the style code.

It says #05-36454-1-04. Just need confirmation before I send him the money. 

Some members need to just learn how to accept their L and move on :smh:

(reasons why threads get locked) RIP Royal thread. All 5 of them.

Last edited:
Lol if you're gonna wear these shoes or any shoes, why would you cover up half the shoe with your pants? Makes no motha****** sense. You don't have to go with skin tight jeans, just get something that is tapered at the bottom and fits normal. Not all baggy. It's not 1995 anymore. I don't care how old you are. Actually if you're old and you're still wearing baggy jeans, that's just sad.

I wonder at what point are you too old to care how others choose to wear their clothes. I hope you reach that age soon.

AJ 1 Black Toes by spiderjericho, on Flickr

Able to get a pair today. I swooped in like a vulture and grabbed a pair from someone who didn't claim their raffle win. I had to "settle" for the size 12. My normal size is 11.5 but Air Jordan 1s tend to be on the tight side so it's only some space in the toe box. I was a little bummed by striking out online on the restocks, these and Kobe's but oh well. At least I was 1.75 (since I got the wrong size) for 3.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom