Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

For some reason this release, I could not buy my size. I have two pairs a 8.5 and a 9.5 and I need a 9. Did anyone else size down have any problems?

For some reason this release, I could not buy my size. I have two pairs a 8.5 and a 9.5 and I need a 9. Did anyone else size down have any problems?
got an 11.5 but needed a 12. store had 7 pair and no size 12. tried em on and there a little tight. I'll probably remove the insole or sell and buy my size.

edit: didnt mean I was selling them now. no more pms please lol

Last edited:
View media item 427680

BREDS W/ NIKE AIR LATER ON THIS YEAR AND I'M DONE WITH 1'S FOREVER.
3 posts for 1 picture? I dont want to embarrass you with my 1s collection but in exactly 3 months and 14 days it already looks better than this.
To memphis, very nice collection my man. Which Breds are those behind the Black Toes BTW?

To Mark, post your collection.

THOSE ARE BANNED 1'S. WORN THEM ONCE.

I'M CRYING. I'M IN THIS SNEAKERGROUP ON FACEBOOK AND I REMEMBER SEEING HIS ORIGINAL POST. WAS GONNA HELP HIM OUT TOO.

cats sounding a wee bit saltly....
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Late, but time for me to join the party. Glad to see there's not a lot of sad faces like the Royal thread. Anyhow got my 3 pairs, but skipping out on the Chicago custom since the leather isn't as great as I thought.

Here's a little teaser of how my custom MJ P.E. would look. Still gotta sew the tongues in.

View media item 428521
Those are clean as hell fam. Nice work.

Late, but time for me to join the party. Glad to see there's not a lot of sad faces like the Royal thread. Anyhow got my 3 pairs, but skipping out on the Chicago custom since the leather isn't as great as I thought.

Here's a little teaser of how my custom MJ P.E. would look. Still gotta sew the tongues in.
really nice 
nthat.gif

People on here getting on another dude 1s collection saying he about to embarrass dude with his 1s collection. LOL cmon son start flexing when you got mansions with maseratis and ferraris, not about your Jordan retros
Bored *** kids man. Everybody thinks there ballin online.

View media item 428521

Wow. So beautiful. Can't wait to see when your finished with that fam.

That custom PE will look dope AirThompson
nthat.gif
. In the pic he just has the donor tongue stuffed under the laces, so I'm hoping it ends up looking as great as they do there. I'm sure you've sewn enough tongues in 1's now that it won't be a problem though. I don't sew so one of my pairs is going to the Asian lady down the street. She's a wizard with the needle and thread.
cats sounding a wee bit saltly....
laugh.gif
LOL maybe they are having to deal with guys selling pairs for over $300 like yourself
laugh.gif

LOL maybe they are having to deal with guys selling pairs for over $300 like yourself
laugh.gif
Ahh boo hoo.....you want mommy to get you another ice cream cone???

Please stop acting like your someone special when all you done this entire thread is ride another dudes shafts!

Just like you cats have been hitting my PM asking for help and been getting it. Now I know this will be hard for you.....but grow up please! You sound like one of those kids on a FB GROUP!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh boo hoo.....you want mommy to get you another ice cream cone???

Please stop acting like your someone special when all you done this entire thread is ride another cats shafts!

Just like you cats have been hitting my PM asking for help and been getting it. Now I know this will be hard for you.....but grow up please! You sound like one of those kids on a FB GROUP!
You might be the worst person on the entire earth at comprehending anything.  Seriously, can you even read?  How was I crying?  You said "Cats sounding a bit salty" and it is because THEY ARE SALTY that people like you are trying to rip everyone off.  $315, LMAO.  No one is gonna pay you that on release day hahaha.

"when all you done this entire thread is ride another cats shafts!"  I think I get it now, you are dyslexic, correct??  If people are posting they are grateful for my help, and thanking me, that makes me "ride another cats shafts"? hahahaha there is not one thing you said in your post that makes a damn bit of sense, just like what you tried yesterday and got shut down.

No one has been hitting your PM's for anything.  8 hours after you try to say crap to me and something about me helping people "and lying about it" you post that you helped 3 people....LMAO hell no you didn't help anyone.  Look at your posts.  For you to tell anyone to grow up is a cot damn joke.

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CATS FROM THE FB POST.   YOU ARE THAT GUY.  "Someone please help me?"...."GOt em for $315 shipped tonight, get ya a good deal from NT's local GED gettin salesman , onequicksaletopaymyflipphonebillretro"

Last edited:
Yeah, seems like these were more available than the royals, they're less unhappy people and the regulars got their pair or multiples...good ****.

LOL maybe they are having to deal with guys selling pairs for over $300 like yourself :lol:

doh

I'M CRYING. I'M IN THIS SNEAKERGROUP ON FACEBOOK AND I REMEMBER SEEING HIS ORIGINAL POST. WAS GONNA HELP HIM OUT TOO.

So dude was asking for help to get kicks to resell :smh:

View media item 428521

those look insanely clean. now i wish i could have kept that second pair for myself. but i know i did the right thing by selling it to a homie who wasnt able to get any for retail

Blacktoe 1s in Canada were definitely way more limited then Royal 1s. Barely any places got the blacktoes, even livestock never got them (they usually get everything) and they had an abundance of royals. Royal 1s even came out twice here when HOH opened with a restock and had about 80 pairs. A lot of the boutique stores here only had a FSR but maybe only 6 pairs were available to the public for the blacktoes. I hardly even see any local listings for sale but royals were a little saturated when those just came out

I guess every place is different, I don't know how JB determines the #'s or who gets what. The thing is, blacktoe 1s has had many more renditions in the past while royal 1s weren't seen since 2001 so the demand was definitely higher for the royals. Given the time, both should be in similar prices ranges with the royals being worth more though. Just my 2 cents, for me though, Royals > Blacktoes

Originally Posted by KINGkong34  

You might be the worst person on the entire earth at comprehending anything.  Seriously, can you even read?  How was I crying?  You said "Cats sounding a bit salty" and it is because THEY ARE SALTY that people like you are trying to rip everyone off.  $315, LMAO.  No one is gonna pay you that on release day hahaha.

"when all you done this entire thread is ride another cats shafts!"  I think I get it now, you are dyslexic, correct??  If people are posting they are grateful for my help, and thanking me, that makes me "ride another cats shafts"? hahahaha there is not one thing you said in your post that makes a damn bit of sense, just like what you tried yesterday and got shut down.

No one has been hitting your PM's for anything.  8 hours after you try to say crap to me and something about me helping people "and lying about it" you post that you helped 3 people....LMAO hell no you didn't help anyone.  Look at your posts.  For you to tell anyone to grow up is a cot damn joke.

YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE CATS FROM THE FB POST.   YOU ARE THAT GUY.  "Someone please help me?"...."GOt em for $315 shipped tonight, get ya a good deal from NT's local GED gettin salesman , onedickretro"

Hopefully I am able to cop next week.

Someone has a pair for a "fair" price in my size.

:smokin

By the way, what's up NT, long time no see!

:wink:

Click spoiler to get a teaser of my NEW backdrop coming soon!

30w8p4m.png

Back
Top Bottom