Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

this guy is selling a 11.5 for 200 locally
too bad they're not a 13
mean.gif
buy it and trade it for ur 13. maybe they might want money on top of the trade. but you can always sit on there lap to compensate for the price difference(look at Avatar,location Kanye's Lap? Why? of all places y there
mean.gif

this guy is selling a 11.5 for 200 locally

too bad they're not a 13 :smh:
buy it and trade it for ur 13. maybe they might want money on top of the trade. but you can always sit on there lap to compensate for the price difference(look at Avatar,location Kanye's Lap? Why? of all places y there:smh:

i got a 13 from ndc, i would buy as trade bait, but might go ahead and buy this 11.5 to flip anyways. **** it.

Fine I will grab it. But since I have 46 hours and 19 mins left to respond then he can wait at least 36.

I assume ebay has a failsafe that makes it so he can't sell it till I respond. Since it specifically says I have until that time to accept/respond.

I'm sure mad men and some of that Banana Kush my hookup came up on will calm my nerves.
laugh.gif

I really lucked out on Eastbay with this release. I had three laptops running with my girl and my brother. My girl is the only one that got through. I love 1s. Its one of the
few Jordan models that you can wear for years and years later. Can't wait to add them to these.

2001, 2001, AJKO Custom, and 94
View media item 272397

I feel like if its a real desirable and tough shoe, jumping at $100 over retail is the most for me. I will make some exceptions but its just a limit i set for myself. That way i can easily pull triggers if need be without guilt. Find a limit your comfortable with so it takes away the dilema u may feel when its "time for some, time for some action." Haha love that tune. I gotta seriously learn to start making contacts though. My area is so lame and dry.

Most preorder prices were pretty reasonable and most prices since release have been around those prices. Being that most presellers (especially ebay) cop off the same sites everyone else does, ndc having these i think made filling preorders a safer bet. Royals preorders were a waste cause they realized they just werent getting any and neither were anyone else.

updated, thought i caught an awesome steal but seller is trying to make more money off me.
frown.gif
 this has been the worst release
tired.gif
. first the preorder falls through. then i catch a good deal on ebay fall through on transaction. now the seller wants more money.

Most preorder prices were pretty reasonable and most prices since release have been around those prices. Being that most presellers (especially ebay) cop off the same sites everyone else does, ndc having these i think made filling preorders a safer bet. Royals preorders were a waste cause they realized they just werent getting any and neither were anyone else.
what were the preorder prices like?

I wore these with the quickness. I'm in love, and this was never that high on my list of favorite 1 colorways

As someone who owns 2001 Black/Reds, 2013 Royals, and 2013 Black Toes, I must concede that the Royals are king IMO. I sold my 2nd pair of 2001's in anticipation of the release later this year. Not sure what it is about the 2013s, but I think it's the lack of ankle padding that makes them more wearable IMO.

updated, thought i caught an awesome steal but seller is trying to make more money off me.:frown:  this has been the worst release |I . first the preorder falls through. then i catch a good deal on ebay fall through on transaction. now the seller wants more money.
That's dirty smh. Leave that negative feedback and move on.

As someone who owns 2001 Black/Reds, 2013 Royals, and 2013 Black Toes, I must concede that the Royals are king IMO. I sold my 2nd pair of 2001's in anticipation of the release later this year. Not sure what it is about the 2013s, but I think it's the lack of ankle padding that makes them more wearable IMO.
:D wohoo! 2013 Royals 8)

Back
Top Bottom