Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Very clean shoe. Skipped out but stood in line with my brother to copp. I skipped because I'm waiting for the shadows....

explain that sig to me

"Do the right thing.....then you list 2 pairs for sale that came out this month/weekend
laugh.gif
and then the 3rd pair says "nfs"? I assume that means not for sale.. if so why'd you bother posting it?
it had something to do.with another member and is none of your business....you should mind yours more often....

Late, but time for me to join the party. Glad to see there's not a lot of sad faces like the Royal thread. Anyhow got my 3 pairs, but skipping out on the Chicago custom since the leather isn't as great as I thought.

Here's a little teaser of how my custom MJ P.E. would look. Still gotta sew the tongues in.

View media item 428521
Those are clean as hell fam. Nice work.
I will be doin the same if/when i score my pair.... ****** vultures out here.

did a red lace swap and I think they look fire! I personally like the way all 3 lace colors look. I can see myself switching these up often. :smokin

Last edited:
Yes.

really tho...how is one shoe c/w 'better' than another? it's all personal preference
I think he was taking about quality and comfort. Not sure about these. My royals are hella soft and comfy. I got to see these in person at the mall and they are closer to the Chicagos in terms of quality. I won't know for sure until I get my black toes next week.

Oh the painful wait...

I dont know. I feel violated tbh.
These reseller can at least buy me dinner. I like to get wined and dined before I get ******

I also had a preorder for 250. So I feel your pain lol. But it's not as worse as the pain of missing out on them completely like I did with the royals. That still haunts me. :smh:

I'm sure you'll move on as soon as you put those black toes on your feet. Couldn't stop feeling great when I was wearing them all day today.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Happens to me also. It's more of the principle because let's face it, it's really only $10 bucks. My girl sometimes has to be the voice of reason and says "just stop wasting your time already buy it." haha
:lol: my girl still doesn't get why I buy shoes period. But she is trying to get into it and is very supportive and happy for me even though she has no idea why they cost so much or why I have to buy two pairs of the same shoe. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom