Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

^Would try and cop if I could :smokin
Wore the real royals clothes shopping yesterday. A sneakerhead asked me if they could feel the tongue :lol: a few ladies said they liked the shoes. All was good.

Favorite white based 1s. These black toes must be had. Preordering first chance I get under $250

Last edited:
The OG White/Blues. Never seen them with a black swoosh

air-jordan-og-1-white-blue.jpg[IMG]

The only thing with these I'm worried about are the prices royals are going for. That gets resellers after them, when before they didn't care about I's. These were fairly easy for me, and more people were after jokers.

AFTER THE ROYALS RELEASE, PEOPLE WON'T SLEEP ON THESE LIKE THEY DID THE ROYALS, THINKING THEY WOULD BE ANY EASY COP. LUCKILY, THESE ARE JUST EHHH TO ME. I HAVE ROYALS AND BREDS WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED SO IF I DON'T GET THESE I'LL BE OK.

AFTER THE ROYALS RELEASE, PEOPLE WON'T SLEEP ON THESE LIKE THEY DID THE ROYALS, THINKING THEY WOULD BE ANY EASY COP. LUCKILY, THESE ARE JUST EHHH TO ME. I HAVE ROYALS AND BREDS WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED SO IF I DON'T GET THESE I'LL BE OK.
These were never gonna get slept on but you're right though the royals fiasco didn't make these any easier to cop. I was most excited about these out of all the 1s this year since they've never really been retrod (I don't count those jumpman mids from the bmp). After getting the royals though, they're gonna be tough to beat.

Those are dope!

Especially the Blue/White color way.

:smokin

I would buy a pair of "Royal Toes", Toe in Royal and Red is replaced with Black. That would be dope. Can anyone Photoshop what I'm describing? My PS skills are amateur.

Last edited:
Fuego. I had to say no to these for the OG Bred 1s in November...shoe problems.
Bred 1s aren't confirmed yet. But I'd love it when it is. Year of the 1s for me if that's the case. 
2009 was the year of the 1s

Breds, lakers, white/green, white purple, white/red(those 3 white/metallic colors havent come out since 1985) shadows, and i think there was another pair.

This is just a time where they are retroing the 1s.

Its the year of the 5s

As far as the bred 1s, that was simply a rumor. As far as I know, the banneds were the breds. Since all these 1s are coming with NA. If they were to release it would be with a jumpman. They wouldnt put it out with NA twice.

Bred 1s aren't confirmed yet. But I'd love it when it is. Year of the 1s for me if that's the case. 

Breds, lakers, white/green, white purple, white/red(those 3 white/metallic colors havent come out since 1985) shadows, and i think there was another pair.

Its the year of the 5s

As far as the bred 1s, that was simply a rumor. As far as I know, the banneds were the breds. Since all these 1s are coming with NA. If they were to release it would be with a jumpman. They wouldnt put it out with NA twice.
There is sense in it. Getting a plain Nike air box, na on the tongue but no X on the back. Plus not as great materials as the banned 1s, but like the royals. Makes sense, Nike saw how much people were paying for aj1 breds, why not capitalize. Probably expect the same #s as royals but with a lot more hype behind it. I'm already worried of striking out. Had lots of friends that passed on the royals but said they are in if it breds. Already expecting the worst.

didnt want these until i saw dude with the aj ko's then i thought wow these are way closer to original form....i want in goodluck to everyone who wants a pair

Its the year of the 5s

He's implying its the year of the 1's for himself. I hear you big dog, cuz that's all I'm copping this year too.

The Banneds may represent the b/reds. But its not entirely factual since they didnt release worldwide, and was a scrapped project. They were rumored to have an official release months after the outlet fiasco, but it never happened.

Royal (NA), Black/grey (NA?!), Black Toe (NA), Chicago, Bred (maybe), Knicks (NA), UNC, Hoyas,  Celtic (NA)  etc...etc... This is a better year for the 1s than the 5s imo...

Royal (NA), Black/grey (NA?!), Black Toe (NA), Chicago, Bred (maybe), Knicks (NA), UNC, Hoyas,  Celtic (NA)  etc...etc... This is a better year for the 1s than the 5s imo...
not much competition since there are only 3 good colorways of  5s (arguably 2)

UNC are under rated .. ill get some on sale ... the soft greys are gonna be nice i bet ... breds will be nice

i sold my knicks and chicagos and dont really regret it, they need to use better quality white leather then i woulda kept the chicagos .. im in for black toes tho if my footlocker rewards are here by then LOL

Its the year of the 5s

Year of the 1s for me. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, DMP 1s have the Jumpman logo and banned 1s aren't exactly like the OG because of the 'x' and stuff but it was the closest.

If they are gonna release the Bred 1s again, I'm assuming they would stick to the OG box and OG treatment like the Royals and possibly the Black Toes.

I know what you're saying. The "Year of the..." label comes from it being the 23rd anniversary of that particular sig. This year is the 5s, so you see a few 5s coming about. (Metallic fire reds/ Laneys/ Black tongue fire reds / possible black metallics, grapes, ect.) Just because it is the year of the 5 does not mean multiple colorways of a certain retro cannot be released. Last year as an example, year of the 4, yet two pairs of 6s, a bunch of 10s, ect. And same thing is happening this year, a bunch of 1s, and a few 8s. 

The year of the... label basically means that you will see retros of that shoes throughout the year, and the possibility of a 23rd anniversary shoe release. 

Year of the 1s for me. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, DMP 1s have the Jumpman logo and banned 1s aren't exactly like the OG because of the 'x' and stuff but it was the closest.

If they are gonna release the Bred 1s again, I'm assuming they would stick to the OG box and OG treatment like the Royals and possibly the Black Toes.
Gotcha 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom