Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Finally got around to gluing and sewing in the black tongue, then decided to swap the leather tongue from the Chicagos to the parachute Blk Toe tongue.
Nice work! Wondering what happened to the jumpman on the chi's tho.  Did you remove it or just photoshopped it out for the pic?

I'm assuming most of the good priced ones at $200-$220 have been snatched up with the quickness already. There may be some here and there especially when all shipments come in but I see the $240-$260 settling price as well

Mine is 11/26/12 - 01/17/13

And to be honest these are on point ! No issues or concerns, leather was straight as well. Now I hope the pair I have coming are the same ! With all the mixed reactions, it sounds like the luck of the draw ! Fingers crossed ! ! !

mean.gif

Price seem to have settle in my area $210-260 

I let mine go today and i told the buyer that the quality of these are complete crap... i don't see it going any higher than $280 if anything. If it does you guys are crazy! 

Last edited:
Its not royal price but if the material made was like the royal then it would be higher. For real though man, those who owns a pair know what im talking, the look of the shoe can only get so high but in terms of quality, crappiest material shoe ive ever own. :frown:

Last edited:
I wasnt offended, just saying the roshe's are comfortable, but not because of the insoles. If you want to make your 1's more cmofortable, I highly recommend spenco insoles. However, if your current 1's dont run a little big, putting these insoles might make the shoe too small. Its a much thicker insole then the one currently in the 1's. In fact, I'm not sure you can remove the insole on the 1's. You would typically remove the regular insole before applying spenco, but its not absolutely necessary. It just might run really small.

I highly recommend these: Amazon product ASIN B000G1IL7C
I use them for certain shoes like IV's. It seems to help with midsole cracking too, but that might be psychological for me. Comfort wise, its fantastic.
Thanks man! I was actually sent this link before too so it must be good. THANK YOU!

WOW, mind blown. I was wondering what happened to Sir CHarles. But he doesnt talk like Sir Charles though.

Hahahah nah I don't think it's really him either. Hadn't seen him around in a while and was only joking. Hypeistrill gets straight to the point and knows he's trolling. Charles really believed what he was saying

Got my pair today at Footaction.  Went to the mall around 8 for the 9am release and was about 14-15 in line.  Got the last size 9 w00t!   Bout to beat on these
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom