Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I dont think more or less limited, just more stock allocated to the US instead of UK sites. Royals were all over the UK, while these werent that plentiful over there.

I dont think more or less limited, just more stock allocated to the US instead of UK sites. Royals were all over the UK, while these werent that plentiful over there.
Never knew that the blacktoes and the royals had a different spread... Thanks for the info. Guess no restocks in the future then. Would love to have a 2nd pair of blacktoes and a 1st pair of royals.

I called them, they said someone put it on hold. 2mm if they don't pick up I can call back. The guy stated it was a return pair so I'm curious to know what's the problem with them.

yea it was a return pair. there was some precreasing on the midsole just below the swoosh. no biggie if you plan on wearing them. i almost copped em myself, but its a little too big for me. im sure whoever returned them was trying to flip em :smh:

yea it was a return pair. there was some precreasing on the midsole just below the swoosh. no biggie if you plan on wearing them. i almost copped em myself, but its a little too big for me. im sure whoever returned them was trying to flip em :smh:

Hopefully the guy who called for them doesn't pick them up.
So I can get it. :smile: lol

The quality is bad. Not FRIV bad. Its a little better than the Chicagos. Not by much though. Not bad enough not to cop but if you spend more than 210 on these you will likely be very pissed. I would grab a second pair at retail since these are second to the Royals when it comes to 1 colorways. But i am not willingnto spend more than that on a second pair.

Last edited:
The quality is bad. Not FRIV bad. Its a little better than the Chicagos. Not by much though. Not bad enough not to cop but if you spend more than 210 on these you will likely be very pissed. I would grab a second pair at retail since these are second to the Royals when it comes to 1 colorways. But i am not willingnto spend more than that on a second pair.

I wish you would stop saying this. They're not close to being as bad as the Chicagos. This is why people keep getting confused.

You and one other person out of the dozens are the only ones who have said this. Maybe it's YOUR pair that are bad.

It's all the same damn material. My pair is the same as everyone elses.

I wont stop saying that.
mean.gif

I wish you would stop saying this. They're not close to being as bad as the Chicagos. This is why people keep getting confused.

THIS.

We are all in here often enough, someone just needs to quote this after sunshines daily attempt to push his incorrect review of the shoe on everyone. The large majority doesn't agree with him. Just quote Magics post near what I am sure will be 2-3 pages worth of this again, every time he tries to tell people about his specific pair and make it a generalization about the shoe itself.

These aren't Royals leather but they sure aren't identical to Chicagos either, slightly better than Knicks if not the same.

If you paid retail then you won't be bothered, if you paid resale then you might feel a way.

so i finally saw the Vegas 1s at my local store and yeah the leather on those is amazing and they are on sale for $99 i might pull the trigger soon.

It's all the same damn material. My pair is the same as everyone elses.

I wont stop saying that.

dude first you couldnt make your own decision to spend $10 more dollars to have them ..
now your spreading misinformation because you got them & wanted them to be some rare MJ PE type leather

shut up fam

u need to stop saying that because it couldnt be further from the truth

so i finally saw the Vegas 1s at my local store and yeah the leather on those is amazing and they are on sale for $99 i might pull the trigger soon.

Where at? I want those Vegas and Gucci 1s with the NA

gucci's with the NA are samples & have a jumpman on the heel

Last edited:
I'm content with the $139.99 I spent. :wink:

Broke my pair in yesterday and they feel fine. Stiff at first, but like all 1s they will improve with each wear. These may not go back into the box. Although I don't rank 1s, these are right there at the top of the list for me (tied with many others). I'm satisfied with my purchase.

^thats before i felt this leather. And yes i am pissed for paying retail on this trash. I already said i wont stop saying how bad this leather is. Not much better than Chicagos. It aint misinformation. I already said my standards for JB are very low and this didnt hold up so miss me with stupid ****. Talking bout spreading misinformation when you are doing just that.

^thats before i felt this leather. And yes i am pissed for paying retail on this trash. I already said i wont stop saying how bad this leather is. Not much better than Chicagos. It aint misinformation. I already said my standards for JB are very low and this didnt hold up so miss me with stupid ****. Talking bout spreading misinformation when you are doing just that.

NO

just NO

stop while you are still kinda ahead fam

why would the leather matter considering you just look at them anyways? :smh:

:rofl:

Last edited:
why would the leather matter considering you just look at them anyways?
mean.gif

I actually like the quality of the Chicagos. I think the only reason that made them feel bad was the leather tongue which made the shoe feels extra stiff. Give it a nylon/ mesh tongue and they'll feel fluid

Back
Top Bottom