Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

OS Life just updated several sizes for Black toes for $219
sz 7, 9, 12, and 13

Last edited:
The quality of the leather on these is not bad at all. If you're whining about these, you should have a dozen other Jordans from the past year ahead of it. The only truly high quality leather to grace an officially released 1 in almost a decade has been the Vegas 1's (and 2009 Shadows but that's tumbled leather).

White Cement IV's, Fire Red and Grape V's all had that coated, stiff leather that some on here like to refer to as "pleather". These aren't even comparable to those. Military Blue and Fire Red IV's had paper thin leather that was worse than the stiff leather as far as awkward looking creasing goes.

These are on par with the Knicks, and lacking the coating that the leather on the Chicagos had. The Royal leather is slightly better than the Knicks or these, but they aren't drastically better anyways. These wear fine, crease naturally, and if you're complaining about the quality you're just another broken record whining about where the brand is with quality today. There have been some terrible releases quality wise (those White/Red XIV last year were garbage with so many flawed pairs), but this is right in the wheelhouse for JB from 2011-2013. Quit complaining about it or find another brand to purchase from. Nike gives zero F's if you aren't happy with a release like this.

Also note, sizes aren't sold out unless they are taken off. Some people might be trolling and just holding the size in their cart. So keep trying until the size disappears 

Just because I have unDS anxiety means I just look at them? Really? Must be why I am unDSing them to get a tattoo tomorrow.

Troll harder
eek.gif

^thats before i felt this leather. And yes i am pissed for paying retail on this trash. I already said i wont stop saying how bad this leather is. Not much better than Chicagos. It aint misinformation. I already said my standards for JB are very low and this didnt hold up so miss me with stupid ****. Talking bout spreading misinformation when you are doing just that.

Digging that gif, too. Glad I can get some comic relief in the middle of the work day. haha

bro why does it have to be top quality Italian leather like some Bruno maglis if you are just going to sit in a tattoo chair with em on?
eyes.gif

Got my 2nd pair and I'm about to match the mediocre quality ones and sell them.

1st pair, right ones are good and the 2nd pair, left shoe is good. Mine. :smokin

Called Nike LV, they sold out of the returned pair this morning smh, I called last night & they told me someone had em on hold.

Back
Top Bottom