Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

No posting "stock room" pics. In other words, no posting pics where pairs are obviously for resell.

No posting "stock room" pics. In other words, no posting pics where pairs are obviously for resell.

4 pairs is a stockroom's worth? :lol:

really though? You know that ain't no stockroom picture. You've been here long enough. Now them ben baller dunk SB pictures back in the day? Those were stock room pics :lol:

Here's a perfectly valid reason for the 4 pairs. They're all size 10-11. I'm a 10.5 and I bought them online, so I never got to try them on to see how they fit.

Here's another. I bought them for friends and family.

4 pairs = stockroom picture

View media item 439948

Last edited:
Just got my pair in today.  I'm totally cool with paying over retail for them.  Didn't see any creases on em.  I really wouldn't care if there was.

just got my black toes in today and in my opinion the quality is the same with the chicagos.. only difference is nike air and black toe leather is cut out n chicagos is curved in then stitched

Well, 12 freaking days after ordering from OSneaker and still no tracking number and no shoes. I gave the benefit of the doubt last week because of Memorial Day but this is beyond absurd. Several unanswered emails, can't find their phone number on their website (I may be blind). Absolute horrible customer service from them. NEVER, EVER AGAIN.
Paid via Paypal so it may be time to go that route. I was thinking of giving them until tomorrow end of day.

If every pair of JB shoes was on par with this release, the JB quality narrative would be put to bed. This is a solid release. If you want Italian leather, go buy a pair of Pradas.

Well, 12 freaking days after ordering from OSneaker and still no tracking number and no shoes. I gave the benefit of the doubt last week because of Memorial Day but this is beyond absurd. Several unanswered emails, can't find their phone number on their website (I may be blind). Absolute horrible customer service from them. NEVER, EVER AGAIN.
Paid via Paypal so it may be time to go that route. I was thinking of giving them until tomorrow end of day.
File the claim ASAP. Nosneaker will not come thru with the shoes and they'll wait until the claim expires to issue the refund. The faster u file the claim the faster you'll get the refund. Also, don't waste your time waiting for nosneaker to reply. They simply won't. Sorry you had to learn this lesson first hand but welcome to the club.

thats crazy they are just ignoring you like that... but like engenieer said file that claim asap, if they are ignoring a paying customers email about an order they will prbly ignore the paypal claim until the very last day to refund.

unless there is enough of them(pp disputes) to get the pp account frozen

File the claim ASAP. Nosneaker will not come thru with the shoes and they'll wait until the claim expires to issue the refund. The faster u file the claim the faster you'll get the refund. Also, don't waste your time waiting for nosneaker to reply. They simply won't. Sorry you had to learn this lesson first hand but welcome to the club.
Co-sign. Do this ASAP ohshoefreak...I'm embarrassed by story but basically I ordered week before their "expected" delivery date of 4/26/13. Got shipping confirmation 5/20//13. And them ish are still stuck in customs. Needless to say I def. learned my lesson. And will NEVER do that again.

Last edited:
If every pair of JB shoes was on par with this release, the JB quality narrative would be put to bed. This is a solid release. If you want Italian leather, go buy a pair of Pradas.

qft,and nuff said about the quality...throw in some mopre pics worn, I wanna take ideas 8)

Thanks guys, I filed the claim. These weren't even for me, just trying to look out for a homey. He's already paid me so I won't be 'stuck' but the hassle definitely sucks.

Sunshine getting killed in here today.

Really. Doesnt feel like it. You guys can keep trying tho.

LOL!!!! ^^^

Seriously dudes need to relax abou the complaints or just stop buying!
The leather sucks. Nothing I am going to stop complaining about. I thought we were passed this. But we can bring it back to this Chicago 1 style leather. No problem with me
Well I don't. And it is still not good enough.

Last edited:
Dude take your ball & go home if thats how u feel

Because its WRONG no matter how many times it comes off ya fingers or out your mouth

I wish you would stop saying this. They're not close to being as bad as the Chicagos. This is why people keep getting confused..

Sunshine post disclaimer^^^^

Don't forget, the rest of the thread is talking about retail pairs. Not tabao pairs from eBay.

Last edited:
Got my 2nd pair and I'm about to match the mediocre quality ones and sell them.

1st pair, right ones are good and the 2nd pair, left shoe is good. Mine.
smokin.gif
i always do that too or trade it.. & i always hope they're not numbered in someway lol

Back
Top Bottom