Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

If black golds were a gr and clovers limited as the black golds everything would go vice versa.EASILY...DON'T BUY THE HYPE.

Last edited:
If black golds were a gr and clovers limited as the black golds everything would go vice versa.EASILY...DON'T BUY THE HYPE.
I could see the clovers sell out but I don't know about them having the same value as the black/gold or royals.
Black/gold>> clovers and not even close.

lol back gold 1s are sooooo dope :smokin crazy how low the production numbers. one of the lowest ive ever seen. they made coppin the yeezy 2s seem like a joke.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think initially they were overhyped. Weren't some people paying like $250 preorder?

Royals and Black/Reds are the top two I's IMO

The grey release might be somewhere between these and the Knicks

i was one of those who paid $250 soley because of my paticular area. The Bay Area is seriously one of the worst places to cop a shoe. I have no chance of getting shoes here, plus the transformers on the internet :smh:

lol back gold 1s are sooooo dope :smokin crazy how low the production numbers. one of the lowest ive ever seen. they made coppin the yeezy 2s seem like a joke.

I know, little upset we didn't get them out west but it's all good. Almost pulled the trigger for $500 but then pulled back and regret it cuz it's sold now.

I could see the clovers sell out but I don't know about them having the same value as the black/gold or royals.
Black/gold>> clovers and not even close.

Not at all, the Black/Golds look 20x better.
?
never said clovers were above the black/gold.... reading is fundamental...
i said clovers would sell out if they were limited, cause we all know the hypebeasts would be trying to resell them... but obviously the value wouldn't be high like the other limited 1s releases...

Last edited:
?
i said clovers would sell out if they were limited, cause we all know the hypebeasts would be trying to resell them... but obviously the value wouldn't be high like the other limited 1s releases...

QFT, I was agreeing with u

?

QFT, I was agreeing with u
misunderstood what you wrote.saying "not at all" seemed like you felt otherwise to what i said. my bad.

Last edited:
Im in london right now. These are aitting here. nif you have a friend coming here then you should have him grab it for you. Comes out to be $170 at the currwnt exchange rate

I remember how a lot of people were dissing the black golds when pics first surfaced. People didn't know how limited they were. :lol:

It's funny seeing people love them now, when people dissed them because they were patent leather and because they had the gold speckles

Last edited:
I remember how a lot of people were dissing the black golds when pics first surfaced. People didn't know how limited they were. :lol:

It's funny seeing people love them now, when people dissed them because they were patent leather and because they had the gold speckles

exactly my point and I ain't taking it back.Most people these days love their shoes because they re limited and ****.Well,my favourites last 6 months?royal 1s and bred xi s.I think the xi s are the most beautiful jordan not to say sneaker.But since they restocked 5 000 000 times no one is talking about them.I can see how a limited shoe gets more hype but its getting kinda ridiculous.

Last edited:

So true. :lol: NTers were saying that the black midsole was way better. Black&golds sold out stupid quick tho. Barely see any online anywhere. :smh:

I was like damn, I guess I'm one of the only people who likes them. I guess this will be an easy cop :lol:

I was like damn, I guess I'm one of the only people who likes them. I guess this will be an easy cop
laugh.gif
Typical Nt, shoes are trash till they sell out in a millisecond or its the best colorway ever until they "sit" for a week.

Last edited:

i always lol when they do that. most of them are only followers

love the shoe because u think its nice not because its limited

Im not a fan of patent leather bball shoes but yeah the bandwagoneers need to reevaluate why they buy shoes.

Back
Top Bottom