Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

There is a pair on bay area CL size 11 for $180!!!

Lol, at ppl buying them up thinking these were gonna be Royal 1 status.
For real. Talk about a shoe that was overhyped. This absolutely was NOT a limited release, not from my view.  The Knicks 1s were more limited than these. 

For real. Talk about a shoe that was overhyped. This absolutely was NOT a limited release, not from my view.  The Knicks 1s were more limited than these. 

They were limited. Your view is distorted. A non limited sneaker would be all over at finishline, footlocker....in multiple FSR's

The demand just wasn't there like the royals.

hope the prices continue to drop so I can grab another pair. don't wanna pay 240 again tho...

Anyone notice "creasing" on the back heel of these? 

I put these things on for the first time two days ago to break in around the house, and notice the back looks funny.  

If anybody is in Michigan they opened a new villa they got a restock of these grapes and bugs bunny 8s I got mine there yesterday think they only had up to a size 8

all this black/gold talk. I still hate them. Ugly AF. Not my cup of team. I look at them and Jackie Chan gif immdiately comes to my mind.

They were limited. Your view is distorted. A non limited sneaker would be all over at finishline, footlocker....in multiple FSR's

The demand just wasn't there like the royals.

All this. Knicks only sold out because JB was smart enough to drop them first knowing people would strike at the opputunity to get their first NA Jordan 1. These arent as hyped as Royals and neither will the Shadows.

Black Toes are still my #2 Jordan of the year over Royals. **** hype

I hear what you are saying, too bad the Black Toe quality wasn't as good as the Royal quality. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone notice "creasing" on the back heel of these? 

I put these things on for the first time two days ago to break in around the house, and notice the back looks funny.  
yea but i rather have creasing around the ankle than on the toe area of the shoe.

Last edited:
All this. Knicks only sold out because JB was smart enough to drop them first knowing people would strike at the opputunity to get their first NA Jordan 1. These arent as hyped as Royals and neither will the Shadows.

The insane level of hype definitely isn't there for these CWs. But, in terms of the kick being limited, it really doesn't seem like it. Then again, I'm sure my location has something to do with that.

I hear what you are saying, too bad the Black Toe quality wasn't as good as the Royal quality. Just my 2 cents.

Very true.

The insane level of hype definitely isn't there for these CWs. But, in terms of the kick being limited, it really doesn't seem like it. Then again, I'm sure my location has something to do with that.

Yeah the fact they gave the US more pairs def made these seem more available. But we both are in major cities, so I'm sure we got more then others.

These shoes are the same size. 1994 vs 2013,

2013:
-lower swoosh
-darker red
-skinnier toe panel
-thicker/wider ankle
-longer/wider tongue
-same thick print "Nike" as "air" on Nike air logo (insole and tongue)
-toe box starts closer to heel than toe
-bigger/puffier (1994 is stiff) anklet padding
-tongue tag size opposed to screen printed inner anklet size
-back heel tab and swoosh thicker
-less rounded heel cup
-larger air Jordan wings logo

-slightly bulkier overall

Last edited:
what kind of price can i expect to pay for a size 13 in these right now...

i have OG's, but want this retro.

Back
Top Bottom