Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Last few posters speak the truth . I didn't like the black /gold patent in 03 and didn't like them this year and I'm not saying that because I don't own them . Just too much patent leather for my taste . But congrats to everybody who were able to cop them .

I would've liked the Blk/Golds more if they kept it 100% original. Couldn't get with the changes. Still a cool shoe and could understand why people like em.

All 1s look dope its just the all around sneaker no matter the variation 1s are the best high tops in my opinion...

I miss the extinct Black & Gold thread! To be honest the Black & Gold 1's look dope in pics but even better in person. The gold glitter in the gum sole add a nice touch of detail. I actually like the fact they went with the white midsole on the '13 version instead of the black one like they did in '03. The contrast really makes the shoe pop plus owners of the Black & Gold's can tell you how awesome they smell the first time you remove them from the box, lol.

Last edited:
I miss the extinct Black & Gold thread! To be honest the Black & Gold 1's look dope in pics but even better in person. The gold glitter in the gum sole add a nice touch of detail. I actually like the fact they went with the white midsole on the '13 version instead of the black one like they did in '03. The contrast really makes the shoe pop plus owners of the Black & Gold's can tell you how awesome they smell the first time you remove them from the box, lol.
if they're DS they still smell that way.  i'm going in for a whiff now

How hard is it to do a tongue swap? Which shoe other than the banned 1s can I get the black tongue one?

How hard is it to do a tongue swap? Which shoe other than the banned 1s can I get the black tongue one?
if ya never did... i wouldnt ..... matter fact go for it and make a thread with tha results 
laugh.gif

Search the AJKO thread there were a couple of people in there that did lace swaps . One guy ended up posting a how to video

wore my pair today, quality retro, was surprised since 1s aren't known for its comfort on your feet, these are comfortable on your feet

Out of all the 1's I have and see coming up.... Royals are still the nicest. I'm sorry. They can't be beat. I don't even care much for the overhyped leather on the banned 1s... Royals just look 10x better. And banneds are considered a close 2nd for me :lol:

Out of all the 1's I have and see coming up.... Royals are still the nicest. I'm sorry. They can't be beat. I don't even care much for the overhyped leather on the banned 1s... Royals just look 10x better. And banneds are considered a close 2nd for me
laugh.gif
I feel the same about the overhyped leather on the royals...dope colorway tho

Last edited:
I initially read this "how much do vvnds blk/glds go for?"

:rofl: nobody wears em!!!! (Wouldn't know though about the black toes. I'd say $170 though. New is $210-250 right now
I hope some people do rock their Black/Gold's at some point. I plan on rocking mine when the time is right!

Just wait for back to school and stuff will go back up, money is tight right now but when it's back to school prices go back up

I've been having a craving to put these on, and today was the day. These BTs are much more comfortable than the Chicago 1s. Love 'em. 

Last edited:
There is a pair on bay area CL size 11 for $180!!!

Lol, at ppl buying them up thinking these were gonna be Royal 1 status.

Back
Top Bottom