Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Well JB is competing with themselves on May 18th. The "Suns" (or whatever you want to call them) 8's are releasing May 18th along with these Black Toe 1's. Makes me more reassured that we are all correct in our assessment that you better be on your **** if you want these Black Toes. No special reason to release 2 JB shoes that day and the Royals were released on the same day as a new retro+ cw and both sold out online that day. LOL we all know those Suns 8's aren't taking any heat off of these Black Toes.

yea i thought may was to stacked for the suns idk and i wanted both too but i guess that means the playoffs are coming june cuz they arnt doing 2 8s in may. 

The fact that those have the NIKE AIR tag  
happy.gif
eek.gif

I like those

any word if these will be a nike.com release yet???
I don't see why these would get an NDC release when the Knicks and Royals purposely did not. I'm expecting only slightly more quantity of these reaching the U.S. than the Royals. I landed two pairs of those though, so I'm confident I can snag at least one pair of these if I exhaust all of my options. Don't think the 8's releasing have any impact on these though.

Too many ones coming out this year... Starting to dislike em all now
they can ***** out the ones as long as they make the OG colorways in OG form and not give it to all of the 1s (unless the quality is amazing) im in for the OGs for sure, just hope they arent a pain to get

Back
Top Bottom