Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Even though there is absolutely no chance it will happen: PLEASE MAKE THE 8'S ULTRA SUPER DUPER LIMITED IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY RELEASING ON THE SAME DAY AS THESE (that way all the beasts are distracted and these are a cool swift pickup.  Ok back to reality now.  These (and any other NA og colorway releasing this year) will probably on par with the Royals numbers wise, just my opinion.

Even though there is absolutely no chance it will happen: PLEASE MAKE THE 8'S ULTRA SUPER DUPER LIMITED IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY RELEASING ON THE SAME DAY AS THESE (that way all the beasts are distracted and these are a cool swift pickup.  Ok back to reality now.  These (and any other NA og colorway releasing this year) will probably on par with the Royals numbers wise, just my opinion.
The royals were released as limited but these will not be as limited as the royals

Weren't the Knicks also released in Royal numbers but just saw less demand? I have a feeling even if they ramp up production on these it will still be less than 40,000
[quote name="Sir Charles" url="17158/air-jordan-1-high-black-toe-2013/900#post_17567705"]Suns releasing on the same day makes this really easy for me. 
[/quote]
The sneaker culture is messed up where you live.

Royals an easy cop
This easy because of the Suns?
Cant remember what shoes you said sat.

But ive seen you say some pretty farfetched **** man. Like seriously.... (was that sarcasm? I can never pick up jokes and sarcasm on this site)

Last edited:
knicks were made in far higher numbers than royals .. 

knicks were in a LOT of stores

my feet are ready for these

I actually like the way the Suns 8s look (close enough to Knicks colors), but between the Cavs 4s, Knicks Zoom Revis, and Penny 1 Knicks, I'm good to go and can pass with no regrets unless B-grades hit the outlets. These on the other hand will be had with no hesitation.

What shoe is coming out when the suns release?

The shoe in this thread. Both are May 18 as of now.

I agree SunshineB. LOL I guess he thinks we don't remember him calling them easy once he thought his pair was locked down, then his original connect fell through and he came back freakin out and got lucky that something worked out, so he went back to saying easy release. But any shoe he already has, the new release sucks of em, and any shoe he can get is a super easy release so you gotta take it for what it's worth.

@JAY219, I think the NA alone makes these better than the DMP's and I just prefer everything about the 2012's over the DMP (2013 white tongue FTW!), but I would hold on to those DMP's until these release and the madness begins. You'll probably make more money selling them that weekend or week after this release. Which will come in handy if you have to get these from a reseller.

them being highs, Nike Air and blank heel are what make me want these so bad. hopefully they arent crazy hard to get

The shoe in this thread. Both are May 18 as of now.

I agree SunshineB. LOL I guess he thinks we don't remember him calling them easy once he thought his pair was locked down, then his original connect fell through and he came back freakin out and got lucky that something worked out, so he went back to saying easy release. But any shoe he already has, the new release sucks of em, and any shoe he can get is a super easy release so you gotta take it for what it's worth.

@JAY219, I think the NA alone makes these better than the DMP's and I just prefer everything about the 2012's over the DMP (2013 white tongue FTW!), but I would hold on to those DMP's until these release and the madness begins. You'll probably make more money selling them that weekend or week after this release. Which will come in handy if you have to get these from a reseller.

O most def bro. I was just kidding for real. I'm going to still hold on to em and possibly flip afterwards. I am definitely leading towards on picking these up though. Something about the black toe 1s... Plus I'm a sucker for OG colorways the NA and OG look of the shoes are added bonuses. besides regrettably I missed out on the royal blues lol.

I think that here most folks will try and go for the 8s over the 1s.

I could be wrong, but I guess we'll have to just wait and see.

Yah I agree with everyone. I said it in another thread but I would fork over the extra $30 for the blank heel alone. (Jk Nike..... shifty eyes)

I hope so but that isn't the case. We have had a talk about the beast agenda before Hughes :lol:

1. Limited
2. Nike Air
3. Anything similar to what Kanye West has been wearing.
4. OG colorway
5. Anything that hasn't been retroed in 7+ years
6. Anything with the price jacked up
7. GITD
8. Celebrity appeal
9. 3M

These by default will be harder to get. I do t think the suns match any of those except NA, which isn't applicable since the VIIIs weren't NA to begin with.

Last edited:
^ You're right SSB.

But if those 8s are limited as well, then there may be an equal number of folks trying to cop both.

But I know the 1s will be more limited.

since when did JB start dropping 2 hot kicks the same day.   Black Toe 1's and Suns 8's .   I want both damn.  Gotta pick my poison i guess.

Weren't the Knicks also released in Royal numbers but just saw less demand? I have a feeling even if they ramp up production on these it will still be less than 40,000
[quote name="Sir Charles" url="17158/air-jordan-1-high-black-toe-2013/900#post_17567705"]Suns releasing on the same day makes this really easy for me. 
The sneaker culture is messed up where you live.

Royals an easy cop
This easy because of the Suns?
Cant remember what shoes you said sat.

But ive seen you say some pretty farfetched **** man. Like seriously.... (was that sarcasm? I can never pick up jokes and sarcasm on this site)[/quote]

No, completely serious. The dudes in the royals line only wanted the joker 3s. :smh:

So these 8s coming out will make these yet another easy cop.

I got my OL pair cheap but there is no discussion from me as to why would i shell out the the extra digits for og pairs. Honestly what more could u want from these og 1s releasing this year. I had originals when they came out and other than the minor manufacturing variances due to the the fact of father time, these are as tru to form as u gonna get. Maybe im old and dumb but im pretty sure my originals didnt even have that "banned" leather everyone goes on about. It wae just good leather and stiff like good brand new leather was. My old dr martens were no diff (from 1992). Get em cause they wont make em any more legit unless u got a time machine lol.

Only reason i gave up on 1s for years is because they decided to put so many colors and variations out they resembled clown shoes.

this release could either be VERY easy for me or VERY difficult. Had no problem getting the royals in Michigan by any means, but may be moving to LA for a job and if thats the case I probably wont even bother smh. Probably have to call someone back home to try and help me out

Back
Top Bottom