Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I believe the QA/QC issue was just a rumor. They just allocated pairs to NDC rather than B&Ms. (Being the first NA drop on NDC)

Also it was stated earlier this year that all the NA 1s were produced roughly around the same numbers. (The distribution is another story)

Yeah looks like nike paid the receipt and took it away from some of their stores, none of the nikes in the west coast got them. Fnl didnt really get them. Seriously, I wonder how they are going to distribute the black and reds. Going to be something real stupid where people are going to have call uncles in Wyoming to pick up a shoe.

$200, is a no brainer, its about 40 over retail.  Mine came out to 163 shipped on RD from EB.
Its actually $50 over retail, but it is more about not wanting to support resellers.  I actually had to negotiate to get to the 200, dude was talking bout 250. 
mean.gif

Whoever is getting the Black Toes is winning that deal. I'd do that considering market price for both as well

There are around the same I think but the black toes are probably going for around $200-210 right?

Only seen prices from 240-250, a good deal would be 220. but if you did find one for 200-210 for a 10.5 then let me know lol. I would jump on that quick. Average was 200-220 for shadows and a good deal would be 180 (but pairs are starting to dry up)

I believe Black Toes have more limited availability than Shadows hence the higher market price.

It's all personal preference, Flvsh. Shadows are amazing cause they are like versatile tanks in terms of style and durability but to me when I think of the black toes, I think they are iconic and remember the photo of Jordan over the Chicago skyline. And I love the color blocking on those because its so unique.

One time, an older guy saw me sitting down in a bench at entrance of Walmart, was gonna rent a dvd from redbox. Then gave my shoes a weird stare and said "where'd you get those?! Man I haven't seen those since '85!!" That was a cool moment for me

Last edited:
I'm becoming less and less of a fan of white-based Jordans for their poor leather, but the black toes are 1 of my exceptions. Of the 3 NA 1's i have the royals > shadows and black toes. I prefer the shadows because they are more versatile but the black toes are pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom