Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

what kind of price can i expect to pay for a size 13 in these right now...

i have OG's, but want this retro.

If you can find them locally on CL or a FB group, 215-30 is the highest I'm seein for em in sizes 11-13

Last edited:
Thank You Nike Restock! missed out on these on RD.. but was able to scoop them up today on the Restock!

thanks to the news from the grapevine... was sitting here perusing and saw the link go live. Went to blk toes first and grabbed HGG and army camo foams, but decided to drop foams. Had troubles with cards so used coworkers and paid cash for just blk toes. Finally grabbed for retail... Good lookin

Got through on the restock. It figures the only shoe I've ever paid resell for I'd be able to grab for retail later...lesson learned.

was able to still get a pair of these an hour after ndc tweeted the restock 
nthat.gif

If only I was fast enough :smh: I saw it but when I tried to add they were in the other people's carts and when I went for the Christmas kobe 8s it was too late! Man just my luck :\

Seems like they had alot of these available on the restock. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few restocks of these or they end up in outlets because of the "quality issues" that Nike was talking about when they held pairs back.

Are they all sold out, or are there still sizes possibly up for grabs like it says? 

I'd feel like an idiot if I sat here refreshing for nothing.

Seems like they had alot of these available on the restock. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a few restocks of these or they end up in outlets because of the "quality issues" that Nike was talking about when they held pairs back.
Sorry if I'm lost, but did Nike actually take ownership for "quality issues".  I don't have the Black Toes, but I want them.  Is the quality bad enough to avoid them?

Sorry if I'm lost, but did Nike actually take ownership for "quality issues".  I don't have the Black Toes, but I want them.  Is the quality bad enough to avoid them?

No, Still nice to pick up. Nothing wrong with my 2 pairs and didn't have any quality control issues on mine

Are they all sold out, or are there still sizes possibly up for grabs like it says? 

I'd feel like an idiot if I sat here refreshing for nothing.
try to stock locate youre size. either from nike or a local footaction or footlocker. im sure they will point you in the right direction

Quality on the Black Toes isn't that bad people are getting all spun up over a few pairs with issues. Mine were GTG.

I'm referring to the pairs that Nike held back for "quality issues" a lot of stores shipments got canceled. It was posted numerous times on the thread during the release.

I'm referring to the pairs that Nike held back for "quality issues" a lot of stores shipments got canceled. It was posted numerous times on the thread during the release.

I believe the QA/QC issue was just a rumor. They just allocated pairs to NDC rather than B&Ms. (Being the first NA drop on NDC)

Also it was stated earlier this year that all the NA 1s were produced roughly around the same numbers. (The distribution is another story)

I believe the QA/QC issue was just a rumor. They just allocated pairs to NDC rather than B&Ms. (Being the first NA drop on NDC)

Also it was stated earlier this year that all the NA 1s were produced roughly around the same numbers. (The distribution is another story)

That's def not accurate tho. The production #'s were much different. Patent's were non existent, Royals were limited and shadows seemed readily available, at least in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom