Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Since you're from BK, any good food spots near Barclays you can recommend? I'm going to the Bulls vs Nets game Saturday.

Depends what type of food you like but there are many good lil restaurants on Flatbush... 

But lately I can't stop goin to Shake Shack on Fulton Mall...their Shack Stack is Fire...

Last edited:
Cool agree to disagree, lets not clog this peaceful thread (for now) up with our discussion .. Since you're from BK, any good food spots near Barclays you can recommend? I'm going to the Bulls vs Nets game Saturday.

Bulls in 6 :smokin :smokin
Awesome you got tickets! I know some places not far from Barclay in downtown Brooklyn but like he said ^ shake shack is good. There's a bar "O Keefes" on Court St ( a block from Fulton) that's good, Chipotle on remsen, and a ton of places to get food on court street. It's 2 train stops from Barclay. Like a 20 min walk.

Jealous you got tix. Should be an awesome series tbh.

I remember the royal thread had typical excitement. Then excitement turned to confusion. Seemed any spot u thought or hoped for was no go. Then dday hit. All this hype is directly caused by the aftermath of that release and really if the knicks werent mildly unpopular it wouldve started there. Funny how they get lost in the convo at times though they dropped same day as chicagos. I bet most thought the more popular colorways would mimic chicagos release while the offshoot ones would be more limited like knicks going forward. I expected as much but dumb idea that was. The royal release shed reality on the plan for og 1s. So many have come out its easy to forget people were praying for no jumpman on back. Cant really say these are low numbered cause of worry they wouldnt sell. They upped the price 30, retooled the whole line right up with the originals and even took that og all the way to the box design. I think this is just a whole limited run of 1s and may not see them again for a long while.

Last edited:
I remember the royal thread had typical excitement. Then excitement turned to confusion. Seemed any spot u thought or hoped for was no go. Then dday hit. All this hype is directly caused by the aftermath of that release and really if the knicks werent mildly unpopular it wouldve started there. Funny how they get lost in the convo at times though they dropped same day as chicagos. I bet most thought the more popular colorways would mimic chicagos release while the offshoot ones would be more limited like knicks going forward. I expected as much but dumb idea that was. The royal release shed reality on the plan for og 1s. So many have come out its easy to forget people were praying for no jumpman on back. Cant really say these are low numbered cause of worry they wouldnt sell. They upped the price 30, retooled the whole line right up with the originals and even took that og all the way to the box design. I think this is just a whole limited run of 1s and may not see them again for a long while.
that's a really good post that sums up a lot for those who haven't been following closely / don't understand why they missed out on royals. I agree 100%.

Although, I do love my Knicks 1s. I especially love the insole having Melo's # above the apple. Think that's really neat and if we were to ever see another release of Knicks 1s somewhere down the road I doubt Melo would still be in the NBA and they would more likely than not have that cool little detail. (That's a little off topic)- still couldn't agree more with what you said.

I expect these to be pretty hard to come by retail wise. I don't think we'll see OG branded 1's for a while after this year so nike is milking the hype cow for all it's worth. The tears that were shed over the royals was just the beginning. This year is gonna have a lot of people reaching for the Kleenex...

i've been wanting these for a very long time, can't wait. i just hope they feel as good as the royals i got on today.

I'm here for the royals

Best shoe for summer?
Your welcome for trying to find you a pair of Banned 1s after you said in the Banned 1 thread you were looking for a pair. Know it was not DS but you could've at least said thanks for trying since you didnt specify and I didn't have to tell you about both the places I did.

Black Toe's and the Bred's and I'll be good.... wait who am i fooling I still need those royals its a continued search or prolonging of paying the steep resale price lol  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif

Black Toe's and the Bred's and I'll be good.... wait who am i fooling I still need those royals its a continued search or prolonging of paying the steep resale price lol  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
I can't wait for the black toes. I got extremely lucky with my royals. I ended up on securing my pair last week when eastbay put up it up randomly 

Back
Top Bottom