Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

holy crap... is this guy serious?  do you talk to people in real life the way you do on the internet?
Why wouldn't I be serious? I looked out for his size... I'm not sure how I talk to people in real life or how that's relevant to my post. Why are you so concerned?

Why wouldn't I be serious? I looked out for his size... I'm not sure how I talk to people in real life or how that's relevant to my post. Why are you so concerned?
it's relevant because it's a rather sad way to talk to people, and i hope you dont talk to people that way in person  
laugh.gif

"excuse me sir... you didnt say 'thank you.' and i'm not going to drop the subject until you do"

it's relevant because it's a rather sad way to talk to people, and i hope you dont talk to people that way in person  :lol:

"excuse me sir... you didnt say 'thank you.' and i'm not going to drop the subject until you do"
You didn't see the PM's.

I would be very thankful if someone was browsing through the site and saw I posted I wanted something and then went out of their way to message me. If I got a sincere and simple thanks I would've let him know if I saw another pair in the future.

Last edited:
it's relevant because it's a rather sad way to talk to people, and i hope you dont talk to people that way in person  :lol:

You didn't see the PM's. I would be very thankful if someone was browsing through the site and saw I posted I wanted something and then went out of their way to message me.
But asking for someone to say thank you is when keeping it real goes too far....
Never ask for a thank you unless your teaching your little one manners.

But asking for someone to say thank you is when keeping it real goes too far....
I totally get that and I didn't want to but it's like he doesn't specify what condition he wants. And he's probably looking for a deal to resell them or some bs. He sees the worth on eBay and sees $$. Clearly by his last post in black/gold thread that's what he's thinking.

It's all good I gave him a legit site for $1200 in his size so it's pretty clear he isn't all that interested. I'm not sweating it. I just won't be looking out for him in the future

I totally get that and I didn't want to but it's like he doesn't specify what condition he wants. And he's probably looking for a deal to resell them or some bs. He sees the worth on eBay and sees $$. Clearly by his last post in black/gold thread that's what he's thinking.
could just be a sheep response. Wants whatever the masses want but when it comes time to act, backs down instead... Shoe game is messed up like that now.

Found a preorder online that's "GUARRANTE or your money back"

Only $350 lol

Pre-sellers are the absolute laziest stupidest sons in the whole game

Mark you were "not" looking out for me bro, you pm me 1 time saying windy city sole site has them lol

No help Brah, I was looking to trade royals & 88's first not spend $1200, sry brah

I swear y'all better not get us locked. This is like the last 1s thread for the year.

Last edited:
I prefer lows, NIKE please make some nicer lows of 1's, like you did a few years ago with the fat laces. Thanks

Funny how nobody seemed to have a problem with me when I couldn't cop royals for retail but I win a couple of raffles and half of y'all treat me like crap. When if you knew anything you'd know I've been going out of my way to help members cop pairs. Literally losing money and spending my own free time to go and work out deals for absolutely NOTHING. I don't even care because they really want a pair and are appreciative even if the deal falls through

Back
Top Bottom