Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

just saw them on instagram , tbh looking like that chicago 1 quality . 
please tell me more about how you can tell its chicago 1 quality from this picture... 
pimp.gif

Found a site doing pre-orders AND shipping early for $260 for those interested. Surprised hasn't been posted already...........

Now those are looking like beauties! Can't wait to cop I'm gonna do some research to make sure this will be a cop

Learned my lesson two times, not getting burnt a third. Just trying to help the members out. I know how people "BEAST" over sneakers.
so why mention it. some of you kids on this site, sicken me. Hungry for attention becuase youre parents dont give it to u. For future reference if you know a spot, keeep it to yourself. kids these days geez. By the way fellas i think its city sole

Last edited:
I can't wait for the black toes. I got extremely lucky with my royals. I ended up on securing my pair last week when eastbay put up it up randomly 
That's awesome! Congrats. Anyone remember how Footaction and Eastbay had to cancel some Royal 1s orders for "overselling"?

I think it's cool they added more pairs but would've been really cool if it went to those who thought their order went through on RD only to be canceled like 2 weeks after.

so why mention it. some of kids on this site. really crave attention becuase youre parents dont give it to u. For future reference if you know a spot, keeep it to yourself. kids these days geez
Easy man, he's allowed to say he found a site. You don't need to attack him :smh:

Lol I was kidding. Man I paid 235 for the black/golds. Don't know if I can justify another 260 on these. Mannnnnnnnnn I want em tho.

Found a site doing pre-orders AND shipping early for $260 for those interested. Surprised hasn't been posted already...........
And just a heads up.. Osneaker was posted several pages back. We discussed it and concluded for the most part it wasn't worth tying up funds for a more than likely canceled order.

They may fulfill orders but the general consensus I believe was if they are limited like royals then they will probably not be fulfilling those orders for $260. Feel free to buy though. I personally will strive for retail first. Then Europe. And if both of those fail... Resellers.

Easy man, he's allowed to say he found a site. You don't need to attack him
mean.gif
It's all good....thanks for having my back though. I've been reading through NT long enough to know that people just like to run their mouth. What every. I'm not gonna feed his ego....Just to set the record though, i'm not a "kid"....

Easy man, he's allowed to say he found a site. You don't need to attack him
mean.gif
 you guys need to stop being sensitve. he mentions a site that he found and then he back peddles. Hey i know a spot online thats selling the royals for retail but..... i dont want get in trouble so im not going to say......................

Last edited:
It's all good....thanks for having my back though. I've been reading through NT long enough to know that people just like to run their mouth. What every. I'm not gonna feed his ego....Just to set the record though, i'm not a "kid"....
Np. don't even know how he can think its city sole. Their price is not a mystery. It's clearly written on their site. Not $260 :smh:

Since you're from BK, any good food spots near Barclays you can recommend? I'm going to the Bulls vs Nets game Saturday.

Depends what type of food you like but there are many good lil restaurants on Flatbush... 

But lately I can't stop goin to Shake Shack on Fulton Mall...their Shack Stack is Fire...

Cool agree to disagree, lets not clog this peaceful thread (for now) up with our discussion .. Since you're from BK, any good food spots near Barclays you can recommend? I'm going to the Bulls vs Nets game Saturday.

Bulls in 6 :smokin :smokin
Awesome you got tickets! I know some places not far from Barclay in downtown Brooklyn but like he said ^ shake shack is good. There's a bar "O Keefes" on Court St ( a block from Fulton) that's good, Chipotle on remsen, and a ton of places to get food on court street. It's 2 train stops from Barclay. Like a 20 min walk.

Jealous you got tix. Should be an awesome series tbh.

Good lookin out fellas I'll check those spots out.

Lol I was kidding. Man I paid 235 for the black/golds. Don't know if I can justify another 260 on these. Mannnnnnnnnn I want em tho.
Got two pairs of royals for $240 each. I will try my luck with these and see if I get em for retail. $260+ shipping ia more than I would get them foe if I strike out so I aint preordering.

Looks like same materials from royals to me.
+1

Back
Top Bottom