Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Anyone remember Phillip (Bill Nye the Science Guy avy)? He scooped a lot of royals through a system he set up for fnl restocked for those 2 weeks they popped up.. He said after he got his pairs he'd post how he did it. He got his pairs and never said anything.

Found a site doing pre-orders AND shipping early for $260 for those interested. Surprised hasn't been posted already...........
was it osneaker or sneakersedge? if so, i wouldn't trust it. they've cancelled pre-orders before that they sold for cheap and only honored the ones that paid the most.

^^^Yeah, Osneaker. I was just going through the legit sites to see if I could find something good. Came across that site. I've never ordered from them. I just figured "reasonable" price for "hyped" sneaker and wanted to share with those willing to pay. Come to find out no ones a fan of that place. I didn't order cuz I choose to only pay retail for my kicks, may be a "little" more if I really want them.

yeah, with all that's been going on lately with the nike air 1s, i wouldnt trust any pre-orders. pre-ordering nike air 1s = having someone hold your money until after the release then they give it back

The most he would ever say was he got the info info off of a coupon code and money saving forum online. He used an extension in google that watches web pages (links you type in to the program) and it alerts you anytime there is a change to any part of that page, adding available sizes in this case. He never would say what it was called though.

Try looking for "page checker" plugin on Google.

I'M SORRY BUT THE WHOLE THANK YOU THING HAS ME IN TEARS.

DEF NOT THAT SERIOUS.

REAL GOOD DEEDS SHOULDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING IN RETURN.

This won't be as limited as the Black and Gold 1's but I can't speak if they will as limited as the royals. I really hope everybody on here gets their pair though 

its may 25th.....bout to get all the info from the fnl national manager meeting....everything was shown last nite with confirmed rd from nike and jb 

Which FNL you manage fam?
my boy is the manager at my local fnl ....i spent a lil over 10 grand last yr in their store ...so the company makes sure i get whatever i need jb wise ...they transfer qs joints to my store if i need em ...im the reason the store went from 14 pair to 20 pair a release now ..... 

Back
Top Bottom