Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

I finally won by getting the Black/Gold 1's right around RD after missing the breds and royals. It would be nice to get these at retail, CS was trippin with that 349 price tag.

i guess since they are nike air / og they will probably be same quality as knicks and royals .

glad I could give yall a new pic 

and damn FNL actually put sizes up for the royals ? this breaks my heart man still want them so bad . 

Last edited:
Confusing post because I thought everyone was in agreement that all of the OG $140 1's were the same quality/comfort?
They are certainly better than the chicago 1's but it does not compare to the softness of the knick or royal 1's leather.

They are looking very nice hopefully me along with the others that didn't get the the royals will be able to quench out thirst with this pair lol

i guess since they are nike air / og they will probably be same quality as knicks and royals .

and damn FNL actually put sizes up for the royals ? this breaks my heart man still want them so bad . 
On release date.. And up until about a week and a half after there were sizes popping up. They haven't done it recently

yeah thought so before but now its more obvious. there is something about the white leather. my celtics are built og 1 but you can tell the white is def off compared to royals and others.

what do you mean FNL put sizes up for the royals?

Can't wait to cop these. I hope allocation is better than the Royal release. That ****** was absurd

Last edited:
I wanna see how many people will actually be able to get these for retail. This shall be interesting...

i wanna know also... fnl said they were not getting celtics than i go see em in store and than couple days later they drop online

Back
Top Bottom