Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

i was not aware.....
came in my local HOH just checking what they have...employee complimented my casey jones TMNT shirt then saw i was wearing reverse infrared am90s and complimented that too....
then out of the blue asked me what size i wear and i told him
he asked me if i was interested in royal ones i said i dont really like1s in general coz they run narrow
but after showing them to me and remembering having a FL gift card i came out with an impulse buy....
very happy i did :smile:
View media item 380152
Oh lord nice pick up dude. So was it a return? Or a very late shipment/restock?

i was not aware.....
came in my local HOH just checking what they have...employee complimented my casey jones TMNT shirt then saw i was wearing reverse infrared am90s and complimented that too....
he asked me if i was interested in royal ones i said i dont really like1s in general coz they run narrow
but after showing them to me and remembering having a FL gift card i came out with an impulse buy....
View media item 380152

The type of stuff I only read about on a forum. Never happens to me. lol, Nice though!

i was not aware.....

Oh my,  now i have to check my local HOH.

Oh lord nice pick up dude. So was it a return? Or a very late shipment/restock?
they said it was a restock but when i was there they only had an 8.5,9 and 13....

they had aj8s as well and the barkley76 and kobes(dont know which 1 im assuming yots and or easter)

they said it was a restock but when i was there they only had an 8.5,9 and 13....

they had aj8s as well and the barkley76 and kobes(dont know which 1 im assuming yots and or easter)
Cause all the employees probably scooped um lol

White Grape V'S 5/4 GR TODDLER TO MENS
8'S Suns 5/18 GR Toddler to Mens Sizes
Black Toe Jordan 1's 5/25 Limited Release Grade School to Mens
Black Grape v's 6-1 Quick Strike
Reverse Concord Jordan xi's 6-8 GR
8'S Playoffs 6-15 GR Toddlers to Mens
Toro 4 July 13 GR
Black Shadow Jordan 1's Very Limited July 27th
Green Glow 4's August 17 GR
Fire Red V Black tongue 23 sides August 31st
Fire Red 3 Sept 14th

Black Friday V Nov 22rd...

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]didnt wanna make a new thread [/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]this from the FNL manager meeting ****[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]theres a 13 and purple 4 also on the release could be gs...could be what we seen on chris pauls IG pic from dec/jan[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]fall will see the jordan 1 96's theres 4 of em ...couple in nov couple in october[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]the bred 1  and the rumored white royal 1 is still possible for this yr... the lightning 4 for dec as well...[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]jb confirmed the 16's are on the release he said for 2014...the bred 16 is the first 1...more than likely in jan[/font]

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]biz just picked up [/font]

Last edited:
My wallet 
sick.gif

Last edited:
You mind goin back and tryna hook me up with a 13? lol

black toes, shadows and grapes are all i'm looking forward to this year

Last edited:
i was not aware.....

can u share what location?

Thx for the info, trap! Wonder which V is gonna be for the Black Friday tho? The Oreo Vs?

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]jb confirmed the 16's are on the release he said for 2014...the bred 16 is the first [/font][font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]1...more than likely in jan[/font]

Damn the 16s releasing...I guess it makes sense with all those samples that popped up early this year

sorry guys as i mentioned in PMd when I walked out the store some guy scooped up the 13s

my friend saw my pics and wanted the 9s but at that point i was long gone from the store i called them up to see whats left and they only had 2 pairs of 8.5 and that was like 5-6 hrs ago

this was HOH on socal

Man I would love that 8.5 pair of royals. I am in socal too. Prob gone by now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom