Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

all of the nike air 1s have the same distribution and quantities except for the black and golds...the only one that wasnt hyped was the clover /gold colorway, and maybe the shadows...the rest of them were/will be hard to get, and you will have to pay over retail (for most people).

Depends on where you live.

Royals weren't hard for me to get. I just got there an hour early.
The Knicks were still available after they released initially.

Black toes and shadows will probably be the same. Hour early or when they first open. Ones have nowhere near the demand in most places. I just wonder if that will change with the price of the royals.

Depends on where you live.

Royals weren't hard for me to get. I just got there an hour early.
The Knicks were still available after they released initially.

Black toes and shadows will probably be the same. Hour early or when they first open. Ones have nowhere near the demand in most places. I just wonder if that will change with the price of the royals.
I wish this was the case in Chicago 
laugh.gif

fam talk me out of this pre order madness very tempted

size 13 even worse smh

may have to pull the trriiggeerr

I wish this was the case in Chicago 
laugh.gif

Now every other Jordan is another story. People camped over night in the rain for the VIII's and the line was 50 deep. I know dudes were probably pissed when I was able to go 40 minutes early and easily get a pair.

I's, the hypebeast haven't gotten to them.

The Chicago's there were like 5 or 6 of us in line. They opened early, because they felt there was no reason for us to wait an extra 30 mins.

Ok thanks for the sizing info
All retro nike air max I wear 8.5 but most recent Jordans I had to get a sz 8 , someone told me 1s run huge so I'll go with a 8

Ok thanks for the sizing info
All retro nike air max I wear 8.5 but most recent Jordans I had to get a sz 8 , someone told me 1s run huge so I'll go with a 8

I was lucky to have both 10 and 10.5 royals, size 10 is my tts and my feet are medium width. TTS for 1s was the best fit. Hope that helps

How much do you guys think all these OG 1's will cost on the resell market next year. I'm assuming that if the black/red 1's drop around the holidays 1's will officially be hypebeast targets...

These shoes are a little long for how narrow they are. True size and you will have wiggle room in the toes. Half size down and the shoes will be tight unless you lossen the strings.

I wish i got 11s instead of 11.5s and now I am looking for a size trade for my DS pair. It is hard with such a limited shoe.

They should be TTS. 1's run a little narrow so if you went .5 size up it shouldn't be a problem. .5 size down shouldn't be a problem either it just depends on the type of wiggle room you like with your shoes.
Thanks man my feet are on the wider side, so i'm usually a 9-9.5 for comfort. And i agree if the black/reds dropped a whole nother community of people will be copping them... and not for the love of the shoe.

These shoes are a little long for how narrow they are. True size and you will have wiggle room in the toes. Half size down and the shoes will be tight unless you lossen the strings.

I wish i got 11s instead of 11.5s and now I am looking for a size trade for my DS pair. It is hard with such a limited shoe.

I have the same problem right now, I can't find a sz 11 for nothing

Yeah that website looks a little skip...

The royals didn't come with the silver jumpman chain like the site has pictured... they did come with the 2001 retros.

i would stay away.

back to the blacktoes... hope NDC decides to be different and release these on their site.

Will Eastbay get these like they did the knicks and clovers?

These are going to be widely available. No blck/gold 1 bs here. These will be just like the clovers except people actually want these.

These are going to be widely available. No blck/gold 1 bs here. These will be just like the clovers except people actually want these.

You can say that if you want to, bro but the truth is that these will be gone by the end of morning. Nothing like the clovers at ALL. I can STILL get a pair of clovers right now in my size(I'm a 13/14 depending on the shoe) which is rare. These? These to people are the next best thing to the banneds.

Back
Top Bottom