Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

NDC will not be reviving the 1s

But every new release new guys come in saying their on the calendar and everyone try's to get everyone's hopes up but it always ends up the same result.

Wow. so far all these og 1s have been released and u would think everyone was born yesterday. if these were the only 1s you came out of the woodwork for, gonna be a reality check for y'all.

What's been the pattern with NDC is they'll have the sneaker (NA 1's) on the release calender, then a week or two before RD, they will be gone from the calender.

What's been the pattern with NDC is they'll have the sneaker (NA 1's) on the release calender, then a week or two before RD, they will be gone from the calender.

The NA 1's on the calendar probably refer to the GS sizes online.

Lol hilarious I see this every NA1 release. Who wants to bet this will happen for the black and shadow grey 1s too? :lol:

To be clear if they hold true to the other releases. ndc wont have em. they may only have gs sizes. fnl, eastbay, champs, footlocker (regular) will have em mainly online. the exception for big box retailer instore is hoh and maybe some nike stores via raffle or rsvp (though i have none near me so i may be wrong.) some urban accounts in store. villa is one of em. overseas though this mattered more for the royals but a great option. nike has had enough time since royals to gauge this release. chances are they may be a better release but by no means easier.

all of the nike air 1s have the same distribution and quantities except for the black and golds...the only one that wasnt hyped was the clover /gold colorway, and maybe the shadows...the rest of them were/will be hard to get, and you will have to pay over retail (for most people).

the royals on ndc were under 100 whichever ones they were. Distribution on royals were not the same.

Not getting my hopes up, or getting hyped up. Chances are, as the rest of the hot NA 1's, they will not be easily attainable. There will always be another pair of Jordan's, Lebrons, etc. Moving on....

i'm amazed at how many times this topic has been brought up. this isn't the first or second OG treatment AJ1 release....

the info is on the thread, all you got to do is use the search bar....
View media item 387336
Wait till nikestore tweets out the release info for these only to send a second "just kidding" tweet. It will happen again guaranteed. And then we'll get the same posts again from people who got their hopes up.

just want to be prepared for release 
are these true to size, or will like the leather stretch? just want to know in case my size goes quick and i can possibly go a size up or down.  

if anyone has got royals im assuming wuality and sizing wll be the same. thanks

just want to be prepared for release 

are these true to size, or will like the leather stretch? just want to know in case my size goes quick and i can possibly go a size up or down.  
if anyone has got royals im assuming wuality and sizing wll be the same. thanks

They should be TTS. 1's run a little narrow so if you went .5 size up it shouldn't be a problem. .5 size down shouldn't be a problem either it just depends on the type of wiggle room you like with your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom