Air Jordan 1 High “Black Toe” – 2013 NO buying,selling-trading

Shout out to my boy Captainsneakerhead and KCMO for the restock info. I managed to snag 3 pairs of Royals at my local HoH here in Chicago this morning super easy. A brotha went from none to three so you know I'm 
smokin.gif

. On to the Black Toe's.
Dope come up fam.

Quick question. Black toes for royals a fair trade? TIA
It depends on the person. Some people's grails are the royals, some are the black toes. If you remove hype and opinion, then it is a fair trade considering they're the same shoe with different paint.

Damn..

Absolutely amazing!

Too bad I'll probably get shut out, just like the Royals...

|I

don't you buy enough kicks...where you could just pay re-sale if you strike out on release day (if you really want them)? is it principal alone
that prevents you from this? just crowd out something else in da budget that you want less

set you mind so that failing isn't an option - you'll get em

don't you buy enough kicks...where you could just pay re-sale if you strike out on release day (if you really want them)? is it principal alone
that prevents you from this? just crowd out something else in da budget that you want less

Agree 100%

might have to do a pre-order this time just to hopefully be on the safe side, even then pre-orders arent even guaranteed

I just want this release to go by smoothly and for all the major retailers to distribute them evenly and have widespread availability

I just want this release to go by smoothly and for all the major retailers to distribute them evenly and have widespread availability

Here in L.A. there is no such thing as a smooth release. I'm expecting the usual chaos for this release.

Damn..

Absolutely amazing!

Too bad I'll probably get shut out, just like the Royals...

|I

You win some or you lose some. Either pay up when you do or keep it moving. Unfortunately no one saw these shooting up like this. Landed my pair with ease so I figured it was just another release. Unfortunately I couldn't of been more off base.

I emailed osneaker saying that they should just cancel my preorder if I don't have a guaranteed pair and they emailed me back saying:
Our shipment came in at 8:00 PM on Friday thus we were unable to get shoes out. I am not sure where you hear that we have a "reputation" for cancelling pre-orders. We actually fill most of the pre-orders we get because we are anticipating the shipment before we sell the shoes. Your shoes will be shipped on Monday. Please be patient.

Thanks,
Osneaker

I emailed osneaker saying that they should just cancel my preorder if I don't have a guaranteed pair and they emailed me back saying:
Our shipment came in at 8:00 PM on Friday thus we were unable to get shoes out. I am not sure where you hear that we have a "reputation" for cancelling pre-orders. We actually fill most of the pre-orders we get because we are anticipating the shipment before we sell the shoes. Your shoes will be shipped on Monday. Please be patient.

Thanks,
Osneaker
Yeah got the same email yesterday.  hmmm, they're a pretty weird company about how they handle things. 

Thanks,
Osneaker

Thats promising. I didnt even get a reply from them (ordered on 4/15). Not expecting much. If it comes, great. Where;s the dude who came here and said he received shipping confirmation from them last week? Must have made that up?

Thanks,
Osneaker
They most likely will still cancel the order. They still have every size up for 325. Also, they emailed me a few days back saying they only got 15 pairs. I don't know what to believe from them.

They most likely will still cancel the order. They still have every size up for 325. Also, they emailed me a few days back saying they only got 15 pairs. I don't know what to believe from them.

nothing?never ordered from them,but from the things i ve read in here,they seem hella shady.

Back
Top Bottom